Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    my HTC Touch isn't the greatest phone i've used, but it's the first phone i've owned that has a sort-of rubber-like skin. it feels great in my hand and sturdy.

i like how i can throw it on my dash, or anywhere in my car and it doesnt't slide around. personally i wish they'd do the same with the pre. im not a fan of the plastic-eye-candy shiny phones as they're kinda cheap feeling. not to mention how they attract finger prints.

i've dropped my touch about 5-10 times on bare cement and after almost 2 years of use, it's looks almost new (also have a screen protector on it).

nonetheless, not a big deal, just my only dislike.
    The back cover that comes with the Touchstone charger has a "rubberized" matte coating, similar to the coating of the 755p.
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    cool i didn't know that you had to replace the back cover, guess a reason to get the stone.

hopefully they come out with a full screen protector for the front soon.
    Back cover can be purchased separately for $20
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    There are a few snap-on rubberized hard cases (front and back) out there BoxWave makes on and I saw one on Amazon. They are less than $15.