1.    #1  
    It looks like I am eligible for the $150 discount. The thing here is that on the front page of my account it says I only have a $75 discount, but when I click on Upgrade Phone it says to call or visit a sprint store to receive $150 discount after switching plans.

I don't want to get my hopes up too high. Has anyone else received this notification?

Here's a screen shot:
    $75

$150

I'm mentioning this so other people check their accounts a little more thoroughly. I was under the impression that I would have to wait until December

This is a new account notification because this wasn't on the upgrade page a week ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Do you have a plan that costs less than 39.99 a month???

In any case, you will need to call Sprint to verify what handset discount you are in fact eligible for.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    You should read it carefully, the 2nd screenshot says "UP TO $150 off"... UP TO. Meaning, at most. Meaning, you probably will only get $75 unless somebody cuts you a break and bends the rules. Sorry, I'm in the same boat.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantCalibre View Post
    You should read it carefully, the 2nd screenshot says "UP TO $150 off"... UP TO. Meaning, at most. Meaning, you probably will only get $75 unless somebody cuts you a break and bends the rules. Sorry, I'm in the same boat.
    Thanks for the tips. I am going to call them right now.
    Also, you can check their upgrade eligibility here: https://manage.sprintpcs.com/special...bateWelcome.do
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
  6.    #6  
    Well I'm glad I didn't go to the store tomorrow morning because it turns out I'm not eligible to upgrade until October 1st. Thank you