Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Did anybody just receive an e-mail from Sprint with the above topic?
    yep!
    are the doors opening at 8 just for premier customers? that's the way the made it sound. i hope so - that will just make my chances of getting it that much better! an interesting little fact - i signed up twice, one using the premier number and the other using a non premier number. i used two different email accounts so i could tell which line it was being sent for and i've only received one for the premier line so far. so do we get it at 8 and everyone else waits til 9 or 10? i'm confused because all the stores around me said they'd be open at 8...
    I got the invite as well! Now I will be able to get one and make my flight to NYC! Sprint didn't let us down!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by i.freakin.heart.palm View Post
    are the doors opening at 8 just for premier customers? that's the way the made it sound. i hope so - that will just make my chances of getting it that much better! an interesting little fact - i signed up twice, one using the premier number and the other using a non premier number. i used two different email accounts so i could tell which line it was being sent for and i've only received one for the premier line so far. so do we get it at 8 and everyone else waits til 9 or 10? i'm confused because all the stores around me said they'd be open at 8...
    I think it depends. I just called my area store and they are opening the doors at 8 for all. He said they "have 20 units, lots of people have been calling, so get in line early"...yada yada yada.
    I got the email as well. It is just a mass email. I'm guessing everyone who signed up on site got it. I'm not on sprint and have never used them. I jsut signed up on website to be notified.
    : ( no... i haven't received it.
    Received the email. I'm not a Sprint customer but did sign up for notification.
    would anyone be willing to forward the email to me?

_____EDIT______
    someone did, thanks!
    Last edited by spencerharris; 06/05/2009 at 07:22 PM.
    I just went to my local corp sprint store and they said they are opening at 8am for premier customers that are on the waiting list. I asked about the waiting list and they said the list is being provided by Sprint. Typical sprint confusion.
    Jeez, I'm premier, and I signed up months ago for the notification, and I haven't received anything.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by i.freakin.heart.palm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LewisL77 View Post
    I just went to my local corp sprint store and they said they are opening at 8am for premier customers that are on the waiting list. I asked about the waiting list and they said the list is being provided by Sprint. Typical sprint confusion.
    The e-mail that was sent by Sprint seems to have been a mass e-mail sent to everyone who requested to be notified when the phone became available. The e-mail advertises that the stores will open at 8 a.m. I can't imagine that sprint will tell everyone that stores are open at 8 a.m. and only sell the phones to Premier customers. Based upon the information in the e-mail, Sprint will be selling the phones to everyone at 8 a.m.
    I got no e-mail (and I signed up at least once on the Sprint site, if not twice, to be notified). I just called my local Sprint store and they aren't opening early tomorrow for the Palm Pre. :-(
    No email for me...yet!

Just like the original email, I might get mine later than everyone else. Glad I know about it beforehand!
    I actually got a text message about this !! Go figure. I have no idea which store I'm supposed to go to. Doesn't really matter since I went to a local, small store near me and spoke to the manager (I'm on his waiting list) and it was nice to see the list and all my info there. He told me, I'm definitely getting one tomorrow Told me he still didn't have any in stock, but not sure I believed him. Still, he did seem sincere and was as amazed as I was over Sprints total lack of marketing on this phone !
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    No email for me...yet!

Just like the original email, I might get mine later than everyone else. Glad I know about it beforehand!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bag of Leaves View Post
    I got no e-mail (and I signed up at least once on the Sprint site, if not twice, to be notified). I just called my local Sprint store and they aren't opening early tomorrow for the Palm Pre. :-(
    Check your spam filters. I use g-mail and have all my sprint promtional e-mails set to skip inbox, archive, and mark as read. If it wasn't for forwarding all my mail from g-mail to another e-mail client, I would have never saw the sprint e-mail in my gmail account.
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    I signed up to be notified months ago and I still haven't received anything yet. -_-;;

Could somebody forward me a copy to me? jmsmirage (at) gmail.com

Thanks in advance!
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitalis View Post
    I signed up to be notified months ago and I still haven't received anything yet. -_-;;

Thanks in advance!
    check your e-mail. i just sent it.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    I finally received my email today, too. According to 3 Sprint Stores I've called everyone is being treated equally. First come, first served. The stores have from 10 to 50 phones.
    Sam Martin - Paris,TX
    Palm Pre(v.1.4.1.1) - Sprint - Standard Battery - Touchstone -Motorola HT 820 - Motorokr S9-HD - Jabra BT8040 - Jabra BT530 - Jawbone Icon - Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth Speakerphone
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitalis View Post

Thanks in advance!
    Premiere customer and I signed up months ago - no email - all spam filters checked.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast