Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    could someone forward me a copy please? thanks
    I'd also appreciate an email if you guys wouldnt mind, I dont want to be shafted by showing up at 8 and not having an email should they ask for it.
    lambda.core <at> gmail <dot> com
    Thanks again
    check this thread for the early buy emails -

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...-email-21.html

there are two diff emails posted - S/P and not.
    I registered to receive messages but did not get an email. I am not a Premier customer.

To all the Premier customers, it might be based on where you live as well and some stores may just not open early.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    same here.........wow this is how they treat premier customers.....
    Global Posts
    738 Global Posts
    Not to jump on the the S|P bashing bandwagon, but....Honestly, what is the advantage of this program if we don't have access to the Pre or other new devices a bit early? As I understand it S|P customers are not only customers who have been with Sprint but are also some of the higher paying customers. Seems odd that Sprint (and other wireless carriers) are all trying to increase the MRC from customer so (in my mind) it would only make sense to make sure you take care of the folks who pay higher monthly fees and have been with Sprint for a while..
    I got one, but I don't think it means I am any more likely to get a Pre than anyone else though... It doesn't say anything contradictory to first come first served...
    Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 600 (T-Mo) --> Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 NC (Cing) --> Treo 680 (Cing) --> Pre (Sprint)

Could someone please forward me the email too please. I signed up as well and never received anything. Thanks in advance!

ankur414<at>hotmail<.com>
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbcellular View Post
    Not to jump on the the S|P bashing bandwagon, but....Honestly, what is the advantage of this program if we don't have access to the Pre or other new devices a bit early? As I understand it S|P customers are not only customers who have been with Sprint but are also some of the higher paying customers. Seems odd that Sprint (and other wireless carriers) are all trying to increase the MRC from customer so (in my mind) it would only make sense to make sure you take care of the folks who pay higher monthly fees and have been with Sprint for a while..
    The advantage is that you get to upgrade every 12 months instead of every 22. Anything else is just gravy.
    Quote Originally Posted by d23perry View Post
    Check your spam filters. I use g-mail and have all my sprint promtional e-mails set to skip inbox, archive, and mark as read. If it wasn't for forwarding all my mail from g-mail to another e-mail client, I would have never saw the sprint e-mail in my gmail account.
    Thanks, but that's not an issue here, as I look in my SPAM box before I delete it every time. And I get Sprint e-mail (i.e. my statement and other things) in my Inbox every time as it is set that way (although they could've used a different address, but still I would've seen it).
    Global Posts
    738 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    The advantage is that you get to upgrade every 12 months instead of every 22. Anything else is just gravy.

I have to say after my experience at the store I'm a happy camper. The Sprint store I went to was very well prepared and professional. They were quick to activate the device and I had no issues.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12