Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    Well ..........atleast I got the Sprint store phone call..."8am....we got about 40 units.....be there or be square"...

    I'm sure you thought the thread meant something else!!!!...LOL

    IGO!!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  2. #2  
    Y is it people want to post misleading titles........
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    Well ..........atleast I got the Sprint store phone call..."8am....we got about 40 units.....be there or be square"...

    I'm sure you thought the thread meant something else!!!!...LOL

    IGO!!
    You should be banned
  4. #4  
    Fail sir

    Mods, please delete and ban this user
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    You should be banned
    +1
  6. #6  
    =FAIL
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbad614 View Post
    Y is it people want to post misleading titles........
    It wasn't misleading, you just assumed! Anyway I think part of the humor of this post was to mislead you into thinking he got one. It made me laugh anyway
  8.    #8  
    Come on.....you can delete the thread....but 6 years and 9 months here being a good "poster"?...Alright I screwed up....just having fun....

    IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  9. reminiz's Avatar
    Posts
    780 Posts
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    You should be banned
    or class action lawsuit against the user for false advertising.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ellianth View Post
    It wasn't misleading, you just assumed! Anyway I think part of the humor of this post was to mislead you into thinking he got one. It made me laugh anyway
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ellianth View Post
    It wasn't misleading, you just assumed! Anyway I think part of the humor of this post was to mislead you into thinking he got one. It made me laugh anyway
    THANK YOU....Life's a banquet...and most son-of-a-b*** are starving!!!!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    THANK YOU....Life's a banquet...and most son-of-a-b*** are starving!!!!
    More justification for a failed post, LOCK IT AND LET IT DIE!!!

  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    Well ..........atleast I got the Sprint store phone call..."8am....we got about 40 units.....be there or be square"...

    I'm sure you thought the thread meant something else!!!!...LOL

    IGO!!
    If I was Manray you would be totally eradicated.
  14. #14  
    guys - just report the post.

    Thread closed.

Posting Permissions