1.    #1  
    As far as I know, there's no way to synergize your bookmarks (which would be great).

I was going to type them all but I have a couple of them. Then I realized something. I use the Xmarks Firefox extension which lets you sync your bookmarks across multiple computers, you can log in at their website to see your bookmarks stored on their server. I'll just be clicking all my bookmarks from that page and saving them.

And in reverse, because I believe the Pre puts the newest bookmark first.

Are you going to type all your bookmarks or do you have a better plan?
    I'm going to type them and see how they are handled (ordered) since the system is basterdized and doesn't allow folders or grouping.
    Great minds think alike. My 1st Pre bookmark will be my Xmarks page.

I'm planning to locally bookmark on the Pre a relatively smalll number of sites to keep the thumbnail view manageable, and rely on Xmarks for a more complete set.
    Hand type. Some bookmarks are no longer needed (the mobile site ones), so I can do some late Spring cleaning.
    My first bookmark will be precentral.net.
    I'm damn proud of that.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I'll use Delicious to access my bookmarks. I'm surprised that Palm didn't including syncing with a social bookmarking site like Delicious as part of Synergy.
    I use KeyToss Mobile Web Portal Search, News, Hotel Reservations, Flight Status, Weather, Sports, Mobile Links, and Stock Quotes, and I already added all my bookmarks to the homepage, some with the optional reformatting turned on (they offer four different services for that).
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitman View Post
    Great minds think alike. My 1st Pre bookmark will be my Xmarks page.

I'm planning to locally bookmark on the Pre a relatively smalll number of sites to keep the thumbnail view manageable, and rely on Xmarks for a more complete set.
    I just realized this morning that xmarks had a mobile site. Sweet, all my bookmarks are now available via my Pre! If you are a Firefox user, this is a must have.

I'm doing the same as dwhitman... keeping everything on the server.