Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey Guys-

I was just wondering if any of you have called your local Sprint store or whatever store you standing in line at tomorrow to find out how many Pres they got shipped today for launch tomorrow. I'm anxious to see what your stores tell you in how many they have in the store for tomorrow morning if they got a shipment today. Post some numbers guys, we are just hours away!!! (Never thought I'd say that)

Jdub
    New Customer, so I am skipping the Sprint store and going to RS.
    A kind rep is holding on to one for me!!
    Plus i would rather not deal with the rebate.
    I called my sprint store and they could not disclose how many they have in stock.
    I plan to ask this evening when I stop by my local store. If they say something like 20, then all I have to do is be the 10th person in line to likely get a phone. I'll drive by an hour before the store opens and see if the line is small enough. Otherwise, I'll check another store.
    I plan to ask this evening when I stop by my local store. If they say something like 20, then all I have to do is be the 10th person in line to likely get a phone.
    I was reading that they are going to allow 5 phones per costumer. You would be out of luck, if you have 10 ebayers in front of you.
    they are trying to create a stir
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryClayton View Post
    I was reading that they are going to allow 5 phones per costumer. You would be out of luck, if you have 10 ebayers in front of you.
    You think people would still do that if you have to activate every phone in the store?

And if they do end up doing it, I'll just wait til Monday, Tuesday, etc until my phone comes in the store.
    I called the store that I'll be waiting in line at last night and the person I talked to said they would have 40 Pres. This is one store out of about 7-8 in the area.
    The manager at the store I went to could not tell me how many he was going to have. He did say that if I were to stand in line starting right now, he could not guarantee me one.. Ummm.. Huh?
    125 at my store
    well I just called my local sprint store they will be opening up at 8am sharp and im on there list so id rather just go there, get it done n over with, wait for the 100$ rebate later, then when I go away to canada I should have it befoe I leave and That will be extra cash. Its really not worth ot drive around to best buy find out they sold out, then drive too a sprint store and use up the gas
    Quote Originally Posted by tripple_sinner View Post
    Its really not worth ot drive around to best buy find out they sold out, then drive too a sprint store and use up the gas
    or you could call them ahead of time to see if they still have some available.
    My store would not tell me how many either. But I asked if there were 30 people in line if I should bother trying my luck and he said no.
    In my smaller town away from the big cities .. our corporate spring store told me they has 26
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    This non-answer kind of rhetoric seems to be a common theme at a lot of Sprint stores. You would think they would want to spread people out to prevent those unfriendly lines they were saying they don't want...
    I'm going through telesales and my guy told me most stores were getting 1-3 phones. (This is the same guy who leaked me the launch guide). He placed an order for me and said it will be fulfilled from Sprint's main inventory. He won't know until midnight how many are actually available and whether my order has been fulfilled or not.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Would not disclose here either
    They called me to remind me about the early opening....the rep said that they have about 40 on hand. And that's not counting today's deliveries.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Try the store locator.

Sprint Store Locator

This was included in the email Sprint send me about the Pre being available Saturday

When I punched in my zip code, of the 3 stores in my area, only one came up, and it was the little Kiosk in the mall where some of my friends work at. They had showed me that they have 21 Pres on the way. The other 2 stores told me that they won't have any on launch day. So....it could be that the locator shows only stores that will have inventory on launch day...or it could be that it only shows the "Ready Now" stores. Don't know...try it.
    Last week I was told they had 15.

About an hour ago the store advocate gave me a call to remind me the phone is going to be released tomorrow and the store opens at 8. Asked her how many they had and she said she didn't know.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast