Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Ok so Im sure you've seen someone is selling a bunch of pre's on ebay already and for a whopping 900$, WHAT A JOKE!!!!You can get it cheaper at best buy and even cheaper outright at 549.99. But here is the kicker, in the pic below, One of these models is a Demo unit that says not for resale, Interesting Id say. check out the pic below
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by tripple_sinner View Post
    Ok so Im sure you've seen someone is selling a bunch of pre's on ebay already and for a whopping 900$, WHAT A JOKE!!!!You can get it cheaper at best buy and even cheaper outright at 549.99. But here is the kicker, in the pic below, One of these models is a Demo unit that says not for resale, Interesting Id say. check out the pic below
    You've got good eyes....
  3. #3  
    haha, it sure does!! not only are they an *****, but also a fraud, hmph!!
    Sincerely,

    Dwight Shrute
  4. akula34's Avatar
    Posts
    655 Posts
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    #4  
    Check out this person. Boy are they going to feel foolish....
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
  5. reminiz's Avatar
    Posts
    780 Posts
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    Check out this person. Boy are they going to feel foolish....
    that's about as bad as the people that bought the corn flake that was shaped like the state of IL.
  6. akula34's Avatar
    Posts
    655 Posts
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    that's about as bad as the people that bought the corn flake that was shaped like the state of IL.
    The worst part is that the seller essentially lied to the buyer. We all know that Premier members can't order early. The poor buyer thinks he's going to get his phone on Saturday, when the seller KNOWS he can't buy it until Saturday.

    Poor schmuck....
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
  7.    #7  
    yah I would fed say this guy is a scam

Posting Permissions