Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    how many of you were kinda iffy and sad to leave your sero plans? I just left 3 500 plans to jump ship to Family Referall 1600, it kinda worked out for me, well payin a little more, bout 10 bux more each line a month, I guess its a good trade off, more perks then the old, and PRE access!
    Yes, goodbye sero, kick that trash to the curb!
    Are you sure you don't need one of those Simply Everything plans for the Pre?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

The Family Referral will work. I was in the exact same boat. Had 3 SERO 500's. But doing the math, the 25% credit union discount on a regular family plan is cheaper than the referral.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    The Family Referral will work. I was in the exact same boat. Had 3 SERO 500's. But doing the math, the 25% credit union discount on a regular family plan is cheaper than the referral.
    Thanks! I don't have Sprint and I get confused over the plan names.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

I'd check with using a regular family plan too. For 2 lines on a Everything Data 1500 Family with my 27% discount with Wells Fargo, it comes out to about 95 bucks a month.
    I will also be switching from 3 SERO 500 plans to an Everything Data Shared Plan.

One of the phones (mine ) will be switching to the PRE. The other 2 are Centros.

I'm wondering if there will be any benefits of the plan change for the 2 users of the Centro phones.

For instance, will the Sprint TV content that currently requires additional fees now be included?

Sprint Navigation is included in the Everything Data plan, will that work on the Centros?

Thanks in advance!
    Good to see some people simply came to terms about SERO.

I left it last year...it was great while it lasted, but i'm not going to worry about trying to cheat the system to get a phone I like (blackberry at the time).

If I couldn't afford it, then yes, I would probably still be on sero.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I'm opening a 2nd line but still have my Sero account active. Part of me just doesn't want to get rid of it.

I can't tell you have many times I remember groggily waking up on a slow Sunday morning to the sound of a text message. My text sound is always the codec call sound from Metal Gear Solid so it sounds extra urgent. I look at it and the text header reads 'YOUR SPRINT BILL IS READY'. Suddenly, a deep consternation sets in: did you pay your last bill? Do you have enough cash to pay this and float till your next check? When IS your next pay day anyway?? God, I bet I'm paying 10 bucks in text charges ALONE!! I am sure I went over my minutes-this is going to be bad...

I roll over on the edge of the bed, examine the smartphone and open the text. 'Your Sprint bill of $30.00 is ready!'

"Oh, yeah," you sigh. Then I pass back out. I miss Sero already
    i sadly gave up my SERO account to move up to the family plan. my wife got suckered into a everything data plan for the instinct and it worked out better to merge the accounts into the everything plus family plan.

I would cry were it not for the ability to pick up the pre. plus, it's still a killer deal for what we get for our $109.
    Has anyone heard if you can pick up a PRE tomorrow on this plan? I was on the line w/CS and told could switch plans (from SERO) but could not get the phone in store, i had to wait and order online or thru telesales whenever that may be?

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    told me same thing, go to a corporate store, they can get into account, they say that cause they want the sale. I was able to upgrade to a phone with my old sero at a corporate store.
    I cancelled my sero last year and for two days have been on the phone with Sprint telling me I could not get Everything plus plan until they got the phone, Finally got them to break and got the plan, tomorrow I get the phone (on hold) at non-corp store. Went today to make sure everything was kosher and they said it looked great. sigh.