Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    I have searched and searched the numerous review threads and have yet to see this answered. So is there true integrated mms? In layman's terms, "do the pictures come directly to the phone w/o having to follow a link?


    Discuss.
  2. DavidF78's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    #2  
    That is the rumor. Sprint picture mail is not supported but MMS is. I have yet to see a screen shot though.
  3. #3  
    http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-m...m-video-review

    A true Pre fan would've seen Dieter's videos...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    That is the rumor. Sprint picture mail is not supported but MMS is. I have yet to see a screen shot though.
    Yea, I have been hearing this rumor for a while too. I guess it wont be answered until tomorrow.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post
    http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-m...m-video-review

    A true Pre fan would've seen Dieter's videos...
    Thanks, I guess in my Frantic Pre state, I happened to miss this vid.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post
    http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-m...m-video-review

    A true Pre fan would've seen Dieter's videos...
    Lightweights
    I'm also suprised at how many questions get asked regarding things that are clearly answered/laid out in the leaked user guide.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDynasty View Post
    Thanks, I guess in my Frantic Pre state, I happened to miss this vid.
    It's all good, happens to anybody We just need to help anyone that needs it without a fuss.

Posting Permissions