1.    #1  
    http://ow.ly/bjqg (sorry for the non-link...using the mobile version of the forum)...
    I am glad to hear them talk about creating more programs for the Pre. I would love to see implementation of google voice.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info, this is exactly what I was hoping to hear after I found out that the Google Maps implementation is lacking the Latitude and Street View features. Google seems pretty excited about the advanced web-centric development environment of the Pre, I'm really hoping they want to advance their products on the Pre at a fast pace.

This is just the beginning for Google applications on Palm Pre. The good news is that since our applications are built using web standards along with Palm's MoJo SDK, we can iterate quickly and provide new functionality, often without requiring you to install anything new. We look forward to rolling out new features for our mobile applications at a rapid clip.
    I love that some of these updates won't even require an update to the on-device apps. Very cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousobserver View Post
    I am glad to hear them talk about creating more programs for the Pre. I would love to see implementation of google voice.
    I would be happy if google voice would just get released for starters..........Pre integration would be great too though.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)