View Poll Results: Will you have a hard time sleeping tonight?

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

74 57.36%
  • No

41 31.78%
  • Maybe So

14 10.85%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I don't know about you guys, but when I'm even the slightest bit excited for something, I can't sleep! How about you? Will the Pre buzz keep you up tonight?
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Sleep is for the weak! Late night drinking will keep me buzzed for my pre
    I am the same way. I get all tense and anxious lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamMcNeeley View Post
    Sleep is for the weak! Late night drinking will keep me buzzed for my pre
    Here Here...toast to you
    Maybe I will hit the bars tonight to make the time fly by faster, haha
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    nope because i wil be at work watching the clock!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Maybe I will hit the bars tonight to make the time fly by faster, haha
    I thought about doing so...but if I'm out drinkin' at the bar till 2:30am, I don't think I'll make it to Best Buy by 8am like my plan is!
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    I'm working 7PM to 7AM anyway so by the time I get home and have breakfast I end up going to sleep at around 8:30AM. So yeah, I wouldn't sleep anyway.
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB
    Zoinks....no. There are some interesting movies coming out today, there's friends and family, and it IS a Friday. Probably make it a date night w/ my wife...

... but come tomorrow morning...heh heh heh
    Quote Originally Posted by xchpstang View Post
    I'm working 7PM to 7AM anyway so by the time I get home and have breakfast I end up going to sleep at around 8:30AM. So yeah, I wouldn't sleep anyway.
    That sux, time is REALLY gonna pass slow for you, watching the clock all night.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    isnt it sad that we get like this over a device? lol

i've been trying to think of an excuse, but i can not think of one.
    I should be pretty wasted tonight so ill be sleeping good, But it will suck *** at 6am when I wake up though lol
    I'm so tired from the work week that I'll have no problems sleeping tonight.
    im not going to sleep
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    wow, i am a gadget freak, but you guys are nuts..
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rs4ftw View Post
    wow, i am a gadget freak, but you guys are nuts..
    I think it's worse for people coming from a bad phone. When I waited months for the BB Storm coming from a Pearl, I was way more obsessed about it then I am now about getting a Pre. I'm also a gadget *****.

EDIT: Just noticed that this was my 69th post...... <immature teenage laugh>... 69
    I cannot wait. I have G1 to make calls and the 3G to have fun... I am so ready to get back into a phone that does everything. I am keeping the 3g, I wish I could get a data only plan for it.

Reminds me when the Handspring Visorphone (Treo's distant grandfather) came out. At the time I was carrying a phone, a Palm planner and a text pager, we were in heaven.

I have one on hold at a non-corp store.
    No. Xanex
    There is no spoon
    No sleep for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    I thought about doing so...but if I'm out drinkin' at the bar till 2:30am, I don't think I'll make it to Best Buy by 8am like my plan is!
    I'll just call a cab at 2:30 and have them dump me off at the sprint store, haha, just kidding.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast