1.    #1  
    I have been searcing Google / Sprint / Best Buy for a while now and I figured why not just ask the experts.

What is the price of a Pre on a 1 year contract rather than 2?

Thanks,
    As far as I know, I don't think Sprint offers that option (but Verizon does, right?).
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Depends on what you are due for in regards to a rebate.. If you are eligible for 150.00 off, you will get 150.00 off with a 2 year contract, 75.00 off with a 1 year contract. If you are eligible for a 75.00 rebate, you will get 75.00 off with a 2 year contract, 25.00 off with a 1 year contract.
    Everything I have seen says two years or off contract. No one year pricing.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bo4uofm View Post
    Everything I have seen says two years or off contract. No one year pricing.
    Yes me too. I am actually currently on Verizon (expired contract) and would like to switch to Sprint but I am not sure that I want to be locked in for 2 years. I guess I could try it out for 30 days and see what I think of the phone and the service.
    I don't think they are allowing one year contracts on the pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by RIGiantsfan View Post
    I have been searcing Google / Sprint / Best Buy for a while now and I figured why not just ask the experts.

What is the price of a Pre on a 1 year contract rather than 2?

Thanks,
    Check with your employer discounts (NVP). My discounts are kinda sweet. 20% off monthly invoice, no activation fees, and only a 1-year agreement. This is going to apply with the Pre on Saturday. I've already confirmed my perks with business sales.
    I got those numbers from online chat.. You may have to wait to order direct from sprint.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by iboost79 View Post
    Check with your employer discounts (NVP). My discounts are kinda sweet. 20% off monthly invoice, no activation fees, and only a 1-year agreement. This is going to apply with the Pre on Saturday. I've already confirmed my perks with business sales.
    I get 10% off my plan with Sprint and 20% off with Verizon.
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iboost79 View Post
    I get 25% off plans but no where do I see that 1-year agreement thing, which I would rather have
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    I'm in the US for only six months, so I'll just cancel the 2-year contract before I leave. It'll cost me $200 (penalty), but I'll probably make that on the phone when I sell it.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I asked in store today and they seemed to be saying 2 yrs only.

As an aside, I finally saw a demo at BB (dummy model) and I have to say it felt really nice in the hand. Keyboard was small but I have never used a KB before on a phone and all of them would have a learning curve for me. Overall, I remain very interested in this phone.