1.    #1  
    I've poked around here and on the web to see if there is any indication that the Pre will or will not support the Sprint Family Locator Service. That app is one of the things keeping me on PalmOs for now.

I guess I can always just ask tomorrow. ;-) But, does anyone have any news?
    I could be mistaken, but I thought I read somewhere they weren't supporting this at launch. I will see if I can find where I read that.
    The phone itself is locatable but the website will just be dependent on the Pre's browser. You should be able to try the mobile SFL website or the standard one to see if it works.
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB
    I found an answer in the forum. Stupid 10 post rule.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I can use the Sprint Family Locator from Blazer on my Centro. If Blazer can do it surely the Pre browser will be able to.
    Phone History: VisorPhone --> Treo180 --> Treo650--> Treo700p--> PalmCentro --> HTCTouchDiamond (2weeks) --> PalmCentro --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Got my Pre at the North Texas party today. The WAP version of Sprint Family Locator works fine.
    Phone History: VisorPhone --> Treo180 --> Treo650--> Treo700p--> PalmCentro --> HTCTouchDiamond (2weeks) --> PalmCentro --> Palm Pre