1.    #1  
    tune in now, hope it is not too short (you know news channels...) (coming up after the break)
    I see pandas.
    They gave it a bad review last night, no?
  3.    #3  
    didnt see, but I would guess you're right.

here is link to the fox news review link:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...iews-done.html
    I see pandas.
    Gotta remember Clayton Morris is a huge Ifan. Kinda surprised he gave it as good as he did.
    I saw it man...thanks for the heads up!
    I may be out of place saying this but here it goes...I'm sick and tired of everyone "thinking" the Pre will not be a success unless it kills the Iphone. Why can't we have an iphone and a pre. Iphone is a great device but i believe reaches a different market.
    And maybe some of this may be palms fault for right of the back comparing it to the iphone, but i think we should just accept both phones as great phones for different types of people.
    So now the Palm Pre is destroying America too?

And people like to talk about iPhone killing because it drives ratings. People like a competition even where it doesn't exactly exist.

They are obviously competitors but I think it's rare that any device marketed as an X-killer ever has much of a shot doing that if only because of the unrealistic expectations.

iPhone grabbed mindshare with it's attractive hardware and UI. That sort of thing has become more of the standard and other devices like the Pre seek to bring that kind of functionality to other devices with different capabilities.
    According to Fox, if you smoke marijuana then go out & buy the Pre while high, you support terrorism.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by gruppe3942 View Post
    I saw it man...thanks for the heads up!
    His live "review" (what was that 64 seconds?) main point was his personal bad experience with CS. Uhh, that is not a PRODUCT review.

Oh well, truthfully, this is more time than I give any "critic" - i just happened to catch this with my first .
    I see pandas.
    Here's the video for those who missed FOX & Friends this morning:

Quote Originally Posted by mech1164 View Post
    Gotta remember Clayton Morris is a huge Ifan. Kinda surprised he gave it as good as he did.
    Yep! I watch Clayton every weekend and he loves his iPhone for sure. I'm also surprised he praised the Pre as much as he did.
    Last edited by ImmaSlave4U; 06/05/2009 at 09:56 AM.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    His live "review" (what was that 64 seconds?) main point was his personal bad experience with CS. Uhh, that is not a PRODUCT review.
    Yeah, but when it's exclusive to Sprint, you are not only buying the product but the service as well.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Wow, I thought that was a really positive on-camera review. The only negative aspects of it were garnered after the co-host's question "Is there any reason why someone wouldn't choose Pre over iPhone?" - he thought for a moment and said probably because they don't want to switch to Sprint.

But it sounded like he liked Sprint service and had been with them for a while - he just didn't care for the customer service.

I didn't think his remark that the Pre is not the iPhone killer was all that bad either - he couched it by saying the Pre is a "fantastic piece of equipment" and it's "going to do great things for Palm" but "Apple will be fine."

Overall, looks like the Pre is a hit. I just hope to get my mitts on one tomorrow!!
  13. DDD
    Quote Originally Posted by peestandingup View Post
    According to Fox, if you smoke marijuana then go out & buy the Pre while high, you support terrorism.
    No, unless that person has a designated driver, it just means that person is very irresponsible! I wouldn't want to be anywhere near him on the streets
    Last edited by DDD; 06/05/2009 at 11:43 AM.
    Also Known as 3_D
    all the down word about sprint CS is no longer accurate. sprint has really being trying to improve on their CS and they have been doing a great job. i have had many interactions with the CS reps and they are really polite and helpful. as we are techie here, we probably demand a lot more than average people. but we do need to acknowledge the progress that is made.
    @->----
    Palm Treo 755p