1.    #1  
  2.    #3  
    never mind, should of used search.
    Walt said: the pre features WILL be matched by the new iphone! he sounded very sure.
    @->----
    Palm Treo 755p
    fox review was probably written by a 12 year old
    Serves you right for watching Fixed News in the first place.
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by xchpstang View Post
    Serves you right for watching Fixed News in the first place.
    which news isnt fixed? its a pre review done by mossberg. even though i do not care for the corp. media i was sharing because some may not of seen it.
    Mossberg is an *****.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    ^^ I didn't used to think so, but he's going downhill fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Miner View Post
    I'd say consider the source. Walt Mossberg's tech/gadget reviews seem more and more like they're aimed at the crowd that gathers at the local senior citizen center for lunch.

Imagine the scene, they get a guest speaker one day each week, but everyone present is more interested in eating their chicken salad and talking with their friends.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkMoar View Post
    I really don't get what's so great about the iphone. It doesn't even have turn by turn GPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure its great if you like fart apps, but try syncing all your calenders and contacts and typing on a keyboard that for some weird reason can't go in landscape mode when you want to make a text message. By the way the iphone is way too big as a phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by precrack View Post
    fox review was probably written by a 12 year old
    Actually, as a FOX News viewer, I can tell you who it was who wrote the review. His name is Clayton Morris. He's a cohost on FOX & Friends weekend edition morning show. He is a self proclaimed gadget lover...and he is an Apple fan boy. I'm really not sure why they had him do the review, because the pre-Pre review was written by somebody else, and this somebody else isn't an Apple fanboy like Clayton is. He even said he'd be back with a full review. I wonder what happened.

Check it out here: FOXNews.com - FOX Fast Forward: A First Look at Palm's New Pre Smartphone

Much better! ^
    Last edited by ImmaSlave4U; 06/05/2009 at 01:24 AM.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Mossberg had a good point about phones being judged by the apps available. The general consumers (not us phone geeks!) only care about how cool something looks and how much crap they can cram on it as far as apps go.

He also gave the Pre it's props with the backup/restore function. This is the most positive review of a non-Apple device I've heard from old Walt.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by em.eggers View Post
    never mind, should of used search.
    it's should "have".