Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am so disappointed in how Sprint/Palm (yes I blame Palm too) are continuously handling this launch poorly … Specifically how they are straight up lying to US Premier Customers … I feel we are the loyal ones that are keeping this company from being assimilated by another wireless company … We all want to experience the Pre and what Sprint/Palm has to offer in the near future but treating us like balled headed step children is wrong. No emails about the Pre, No Calls about the Pre, No updates about the Pre, No Exclusivity what so ever … We are getting shutout just like the rest of the world … SPRINT/PALM … Talk to us … I want US to make it through this rough time … Hell … I sound like a needy boyfriend now … What’s going on ?
    I'm unhappy too, but the truth is they don't have a good option at this point. They don't have the inventory to give us an exclusive. They will probably need to give us some free apps or something that doesn't have an inventory problem. Maybe a discount on a second Touchstone. They will not kill their ability to get new converts to give us a Pre a day early. I wouldn't if I were them. I just would have told us this MONTHS ago.
    Premier really isn't anything special...just about anyone who signs up for Sprint is considered a Premier customer -- you become one after six months of $69.99 service or more (which is the lowest-cost plan with the exception of the 200 minute bare-bones plan)
    @ Renard, it is after 3 months not six..
    Actually, the only things keeping Sprint from being acquired are the DOJ and the lack of CDMA players in the U.S. other than Verizon.
    Why are people complaining so much? I'm a Premier customer and i got an invite to the launch party. I've been a loyal customer for over 12 years. Maybe you weren't good enough customers?
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    Actually, the only things keeping Sprint from being acquired are the DOJ and the lack of CDMA players in the U.S. other than Verizon.
    Yo quiero Taco Bell
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by captrock View Post
    Why are people complaining so much? I'm a Premier customer and i got an invite to the launch party. I've been a loyal customer for over 12 years. Maybe you weren't good enough customers?
    Yeah, that's it. It's all our fault.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I was invited to the launch party and messed up the registration. I emailed them asking about fixing my registration, and I got this reply:
    Dear Premier Customer,
    Due to the overwhelming response to attend the Palm Pre Launch Party, we regret that we are unable to accommodate your attendance request. However, please watch for an email from us on Friday with the inside scoop on how you can be among the first to buy on June 6th. Thank you for your interest in the Palm Pre and we hope to see you at future Sprint events in your area.
    Sincerely,
    The Sprint Premier Team
    So I expect an email today detailing how I, as a premier customer, can get a Pre early tomorrow.
    Quit being a bunch of whiners, you sound like a bunch of teenage girls crying because some boy didn't ask you to the dance. Get up tomorrow, like everyone and go get the Pre.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornTreo View Post
    Quit being a bunch of whiners, you sound like a bunch of teenage girls crying because some boy didn't ask you to the dance. Get up tomorrow, like everyone and go get the Pre.
    But I REALLY REALLY REALLY liked him, and he circled YES on my note that he WOULD dance with me, and it's like... I was soooooooooo about him and he was all like... like he didn't even know me.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Anyway, what are you the complain police? If they want to discuss something they were promised and aren't directly affecting you or your pocket, what does it matter???
    I'm not the complaint police at all, I just find it ironic that everytime someone started a SERO thread people who weren't even affected felt the need to post and complain in addition to the fact they do sound like whiny teenagers .
    Another one of these wasting our time and space threads. Please just shut the hell up with the premier customer thing, most of us are premier customers so what, quit being a jerk and go get your phones tomorrow like everyone else.
    Additionally, there is nothing premier about a customer that has been with a company only 3 months. Hell they haven't even fulfilled a contract yet. The program should have been limited to longstanding customers, at least ones who have rolled through one contract and renewed.
    i just want what was promised me.
    Nothing was promissed to you, saying find out before everyone else just means they will send you and e-mail when the phone is available nothing esle, its these forums that promisse you things and then you take it like a confirmation from sprint. Sprint is not advertising this phone to anyone yet so as long as they send you the email that the phone is available bofore they start advertising they did their job.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Nothing was promissed to you, saying find out before everyone else just means they will send you and e-mail when the phone is available nothing esle, its these forums that promisse you things and then you take it like a confirmation from sprint. Sprint is not advertising this phone to anyone yet so as long as they send you the email that the phone is available bofore they start advertising they did their job.
    i'm tired of beating this to death but the Premier verbiage clearly states that we get an early peek and an early purchase. period. end of story. this is what was promised to me and this is what i expect to be delivered. don't lie to me and don't make a fool of me. just deliver what you promise.

stop trying to defend the indefensible because you look really silly when you try.
    haha I love these retarted people that thing they deserve something special, so you think because someone has been a customer for 3 months on a $70 plan deserves something more then someone that has been with sprint for 9 years on a $40 plan. Please stop being a jerkoff and just get the phone tomorrow. AGAIN I REPEAT WHO PROMISSED YOU SOMETHING. PLEASE TELL ME WHEN DID YOU GET A PROMISSE FROM SPRINT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET THE PHONE FIRST. O

Ooooh and they are doing launch parties today just not everywhere so you just out of luck I guess. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by captrock View Post
    I've been a Sprint customer for nearly 12 years, with monthly bills well over $100. I think I'm a good enough customer. I think the invites to launch parties were random, so you were just a luckier customer, not a better one.

I don't really care that I'm not getting first crack at a Pre. I just wish Sprint hadn't implied that we would, and then mostly ignored us.

And to the OP, Palm has NO control over how Sprint handles the rollout of this phone.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    You would think an email saying it would be available and I had the option to stand in line would be better than nothing at this point.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast