Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    haha I love these retarted people that thing they deserve something special, so you think because someone has been a customer for 3 months on a $70 plan deserves something more then someone that has been with sprint for 9 years on a $40 plan. Please stop being a jerkoff and just get the phone tomorrow. AGAIN I REPEAT WHO PROMISSED YOU SOMETHING. PLEASE TELL ME WHEN DID YOU GET A PROMISSE FROM SPRINT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET THE PHONE FIRST. O

    Ooooh and they are doing launch parties today just not everywhere so you just out of luck I guess. haha
    Calling people retarded on the internet is SO much more effective when you spell the word correctly. I am not one for grammar or anything (trust me!) but you lose a little bit of... credibility when it just looks like you have to yell with caps. "AGAIN REPEAT...", if you have to type those in caps, no one was listening or cared the first time.
  2. #22  
    I'm just sick and tired of everyone expeting a special treatment and these useless threads, they clutter up this comunity here. I have been a sprint customer for a long long time and my bill is $120 a month so I am a premier customer I just never expected anything like everyone else here.
  3. #23  
    Ok, so you are different. Why can't you let people stick to their principals? I am S|P and don't care either, however, I am also not upset other people do care.

    It's kind of amusing... but don't act like if you got an email or a call to come pick up a Pre today, you wouldn't be the happiest kid in town.
  4. msb
    msb is offline
    msb's Avatar
    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    #24  
    I signed up to be notified when the Pre was going to be launched. Still waiting for that email... I guess they still have a few hours left.

    Seriously, since I've signed up to be notified of Pre updates from Sprint, I have never received a single email from them (actually, I did get the apology email about the website being down and I got an email asking me to join a class action lawsuit having to do with the Treo 600 I bought years ago)

    Anyway, all I was looking forward to was an email letting me know when the Pre would go on sale. Never got one... even *after* they put out a press release announcing the June 6th date.

    I'm not whining, but what exactly was the point of signing up at all?
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    i'm tired of beating this to death but the Premier verbiage clearly states that we get an early peek and an early purchase. period. end of story. this is what was promised to me and this is what i expect to be delivered. don't lie to me and don't make a fool of me. just deliver what you promise.
    the verbiage doesn't say that in a concrete way. There is an implication -- but no promise.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    the verbiage doesn't say that in a concrete way. There is an implication -- but no promise.
    now you're trying to split hairs - and i don't like it.
  7. shadrap's Avatar
    Posts
    161 Posts
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    #27  
    Well dk if you get an email, kindly give it away to a non premier sprint customer. Since, you don't expect anything.
  8. #28  
    Attached Images Attached Images
  9. #29  
    Whats so funny is no one knows. I guess if your going to have a loyalty program you need honor it. However this puts Sprint in a tricky situation. Sounds like the Premier member program isn't all that Premier if you only need to be a customer for 3 months. However what Sprint needs to be aware of is keeping everyone happy, I'm sorry but the few of you that are Premier customers won't keep Sprint from declaring bankruptcy. They need to acquire new customers as well, customers like me who after 10 years with AT&T is considering switching to Sprint because of the Pre. I'm perfectly happy with AT&T, I however don't like Apple or the iPhone.

    Now I for one can tell you I will think twice if they flub this launch of switching to Sprint. However if you don't get your early buy will you leave Sprint? If enough do then yes they will regret it. But they will regret more loosing new customers considering I highly doubt most of you will drop Sprint because of this snafu. I was told to be at Sprint at 8AM by both my Sprint Stores in town, if they tell me now they aren't opening until 10AM for some stupid Premier sale I'll probably not get a Pre due to them selling out. See I work Saturdays, every Saturday unlike some of you and I won't be able to get it until 3:30PM when I get off work. If they are sold out Sprint will loose my business. So you see it's no win for Sprint and they have to take everything and weigh it, they probably don't think and they are probably right that if Premier members don't get a Pre early that they will cancel their contracts. But they do hopefully realize that a screwed up launch, which this is turning into, will mean loss of potential new customers and that's what they need and want. Just my thoughts.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadrap View Post
    Well dk if you get an email, kindly give it away to a non premier sprint customer. Since, you don't expect anything.
    sound good, I'll be there tomorror morning picking mine up, and I don't have a problem with that, I'm just glad the day has finaly come.
  11. shadrap's Avatar
    Posts
    161 Posts
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    #31  
    True dat, lol. I am just joking with ya dk. I think everyone is just getting antsy.
  12. krische's Avatar
    Posts
    421 Posts
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    #32  
    Sprint Premier customers already can get a new phone for the new customer price every year. Isn't that enough to make you happy? Geez.
  13. #33  
    All this is getting "Loco" we are only hours away
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
  14. #34  
    pkirby11: If you can't get there till 3:30pm what makes you think pre's would be available even without a Premier only sale? I understand your point of View, but if switching to sprint is dependent on you getting this phone on launch day, it does not sound like changing carriers is that important to you. It may be easy to be S|P, but it seems as though the Pre probably is only going to draw a small amount of outside customers, especially since its already been announced(somewhat) that ATT and Verizon will be carrying it, anyone switching carriers just to get the Pre 6 months before its available on their current carrier may be willing to do that a year from now with sprint to get the next best thing from Tmobile or back to ATT. I think Sprint is gonna blast a round of emails for Premier customers and an early buy. It would keep these 3 lines and the $2,500 i send them each year happy knowing that Sprint appreciate my $$$ and loyalty to the company.
  15. #35  
    What pkirby11 is implying is that, if he could purchase the phone at 8 am, with the "special" people, he would be able to get it, but having to wait until 10, he'd have to wait until after work, at which point, if the supplies are as limited as many have claimed, he will be SOL.

    I can see getting early access if there isn't a limited supply of phones, but without being able to bring over new customers sprint will die. They can't rely on just retaining their current subscribers, they need to draw in new customers.

    If they have this early bird sale only for their chosen few (which pretty much everyone who purchases a Pre will be within 3 months), and don't let people who may be waiting outside in to purchase a phone until 10, I know there are several like myself who will tell sprint to take a hike, if they don't want our business we will go to someone else who does.

    I've had issues with sprint in the past and was going to use this as their second and final chance to have my business, between the Pre and what I have heard about their better customer service I thought they deserved a second chance.
  16. #36  
    I'm just happy I get to enjoy the $150 discount at 1 year instead of 2. I could care less about being able to get a phone a day before a phone comes out. Just be happy you don't have to wait 2 years to get a full discount on a phone.
  17. krische's Avatar
    Posts
    421 Posts
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Drnycallstar19 View Post
    I'm just happy I get to enjoy the $150 discount at 1 year instead of 2. I could care less about being able to get a phone a day before a phone comes out. Just be happy you don't have to wait 2 years to get a full discount on a phone.
    Exactly! I'm quite happy knowing I can get a phone every year instead of 2.
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    Exactly! I'm quite happy knowing I can get a phone every year instead of 2.
    I'm with you too! I get bored with my phone fast and my 755 has annoyed for me almost a year already!
  19. #39  
    "Among" Shell... "Among"... now Serpentine... Serpentine!!!
    ETUTREO300
  20. krische's Avatar
    Posts
    421 Posts
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    #40  
    Honestly people, we've been waiting for this phone for 5 months. What is another 22 hours?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions