1.    #1  
    Major Nelson (Larry) (majornelson) on Twitter

IMing with my mom....who is excited about the Palm Pre and the fact I was near Paul and Ringo.
    Those who don't know who he is he is the community manager for Xbox Live and has roughly 40,000 twitter followers.

If this dude's Mom is excited for the Pre....and some xbox users read about it now that he mentioned it...more people are going to start to know about this thing then we once thought.
    Well I would hope so, Palm has spent a LOT of money generating all this buzz and hype. I think it'll be worth it....
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo-SC View Post
    Well I would hope so, Palm has spent a LOT of money generating all this buzz and hype. I think it'll be worth it....
    Actually they haven't.
  4. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpanwalking View Post
    Actually they haven't.
    Actually, that link doesn't refute what he said.
  5.    #5  
    And we know their ad campaign.

It starts June 22nd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    I think by saying something so controversial is equal to buzzing it up...
    Please avoid the hate when I say this but this is yet another case where this phone attracts women.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    They didn't plan on spending that much on advertising, and so far they haven't. However, they have spent relatively little money and have generated huge buzz.