1.    #1  
    For those of you that have to wait in line - what's the weather supposed to be like? Where do you live? Do you think people will show up rain or shine (or moonlight, depending on when you arrive)? I live in Wisconsin and it's only supposed to be 48 Saturday morning. Earlier in the week they were calling for rain. Not anymore. Woohoo!
    Partly Cloudy
    High
    67°F

Precip
    20%

It will probably be higher since it was forcasted to be in the 60s today and it is a perfect day with no coulds today and it is 73 outside.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Friday showers and sunday showers. Saturday will be nice and sunny.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Sunny Honolulu! The front of the Ala Moana Blvd. Sprint store will be in the shade in the morning...the early morning :-)

Any others on Oahu?
    56 and overcast. i'm just gonna park in front of the door and sit in my jeep unless a lot of people show up
    Well since I'm in arizona and summer started in february... it will be around 109... with no wind....

at 5am.....
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    65 and sunny, like it ALWAYS is in Buffalo
    South central Pennsylvania - 80 degrees, sunny, 0% chance of precipitation.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Sunny and 70 with a chance of gunfire (Baltimore City)
    Partly Cloudy
    9am - 60°F
    then climbing to High of 73°F
    just like it never rains on a golf course .... it never rains while in line for a pre!
    Mostly cloudy skies with showers possible especially in our southern counties this afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s-lower 80s. Our storm system is slow to move out of the region so it is likely we will keep quite a bit of cloud cover in the area through the day and some showers as well. Tomorrow we should see greater amounts of sunshine and perhaps a few showers. Sunrise: 5:59 a.m., Sunset: 8:29 p.m. Wind: NE at 5 m.p.h. Saturday night: Mostly cloudy with showers possible. Lows in the mid-upper 60s. Winds from the southeast at 5mph.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    56 at 8AM. Partly cloudy. 0% chance of rain. 80 as a high so it should be a nice day...too bad I'll be occupied the rest of the day draining my pre's battery.
    low 50s at 6 a.m. but no rain.
    Sun rise is 5:32 a.m., so at least I'll have some daylight outside the mall.
    "Few Showers" at 6am here, but then by 7 it's supposed to be partly cloudy, so I hope I'll miss most of the rain.
    Quote Originally Posted by scizzy View Post
    Well since I'm in arizona and summer started in february... it will be around 109... with no wind....

at 5am.....
    man i know how that is, used to live in Gilbert. HATED the heat.

Im in Upstate SC now and its supposed to be cloudy and around 66.
    san francisco-
    Friday Night
    Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers. A slight chance of early evening thunderstorms. Lows in the lower to mid 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday
    Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s and 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
    Mostly cloudy and around 50F...there's a 60% chance of rain on Saturday, but I plan on being home by 9am, so it probably won't effect me.
    The last Palm product I owned was the Zire71..the Prē is bringing me back.
    So, it's bringing sexy back!
  19. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Its been raining here in South Florida for the past month & unfortunately, the Pre release won't change that,lol. We're expecting thunderstorms Saturday morning so I hope the Pre is worth the wait (which I think it most certainly is).