1.    #1  
    Seriously, I have been tracking every little tidbit of information about the Pre for months now. I spend hours everyday on this forum reading everything I can about the Pre and the launch. I don't know if I will be able to spend this time futzing around with the Pre from now on...assuming I get one on Saturday of course.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    You will be constantly refreshing all of these forums looking for more cool stuff to do with your brand new PRE!!!!
  3. DDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessness View Post
    Seriously, I have been tracking every little tidbit of information about the Pre for months now. I spend hours everyday on this forum reading everything I can about the Pre and the launch. I don't know if I will be able to spend this time futzing around with the Pre from now on...assuming I get one on Saturday of course.

You can always Futz around with your Kyocera QCP 6035
    Also Known as 3_D
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I'l actually get more work done around the house I'm sure. The obsession with the release of the Pre I think is taking up more time than the actual phone will.

Once I have it in my hands, I can enjoy it and get on with life. But this is just way too time consuming, reading everything I can.

Normally I'd be doing other things right now, instead, last 2 hours on and off on Precentral.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    You can always Futz around with your Kyocera QCP 6035
    Hard to beleive that phone was cutting edge at the time....
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    I plan to listen to all the people complain about the phone...

Then I'll respond by telling them they purchased the phone knowing it did not have a micro sd slot... lol

Seriously, I won't respond that much... but will listen to the complaints... can't wait to see if the registration/activation thing falls flat on its face. Who knows... something will happen though....
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    You and all of us will find something here, you'll see
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    And even if there are only minimal issues with the launch and phone there will be complaints galore...about Palm...and Sprint....
    Oops...just gave me an idea for a new topic....lol
    haha yea prepare for a wave of complaints and negativity about the stupidest things.
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    yea just wait for all the complaints abou the keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by welance View Post
    I'l actually get more work done around the house I'm sure. The obsession with the release of the Pre I think is taking up more time than the actual phone will.

Once I have it in my hands, I can enjoy it and get on with life. But this is just way too time consuming, reading everything I can.

Normally I'd be doing other things right now, instead, last 2 hours on and off on Precentral.
    lol, I thought i was the only one who checked Pre central on and off all day work or home on the phone or through the laptop .... its dam obessesive at this point ...

I am assuming once we all get the phones we will be on here trying to see whats next, how to add/remove things, best apps etc....

Hoepfully we'll all be able to do it from the comfort of our very own Pre !!
    Oh, I dunno. You could take your new productivity phone and start being productive I suppose.
    Why you'll be slicing cheese with your phone and complaining that the julienne adapter isn't being released quickly enough.

Hey - I'd rather have a phone that actually cuts the cheese rather than a phone that has an app that sounds like someone has cut the cheese!
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Oh, I dunno. You could take your new productivity phone and start being productive I suppose.
    Productivity device? If by productivity you mean being able to send Tweets while simultaneously updating my Facebook page from the John...then yes I plan to be very productive
    Palm Pre
    If you leave this forum, I'll track you down, take your precious, and break it! As self appointed overlord of this here pre-central family I hereby make it illegal for anyone to try to leave the family .
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by ellianth View Post
    If you leave this forum, I'll track you down, take your precious, and break it! As self appointed overlord of this here pre-central family I hereby make it illegal for anyone to try to leave the family .
    "Just when you think you're out,...they drag you back in...."

I won't be leaving the forum, been a member since '02. But I doubt I will be hitting the refresh button every 3min like I have been for the past month.
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    yeah seriously it has been bad. i've never anticipated or followed a product launch before. and this being my first time, i was obsessive compulsive about it. i look forward to having a life again. but not toooo much of one....