1.    #1  
    im from toledo and i was just curious as to how many people were going to actually stand in line for the pre
    I am in NE Ohio I and I am going to the sprint store that I am planning on buying at for the first time tomorrow.. I just want to find out what time they open Saturday, and ask for their advice as to what time I should arrive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    I am in NE Ohio I and I am going to the sprint store that I am planning on buying at for the first time tomorrow.. I just want to find out what time they open Saturday, and ask for their advice as to what time I should arrive.
    I'm in NE Ohio too, which store are you planning on hitting first?
    The sprint store at crocker park.. I am gonna get a feel for what they will have in stock and then branch out from there.. You?
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    I'm from Columbus and will be picking it up Saturday morning, somwhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    The sprint store at crocker park.. I am gonna get a feel for what they will have in stock and then branch out from there.. You?
    I think im gonna hit the Sprint store at Legacy Village. It's right near my house so I can roll out of bed and be there in a flash. Not sure what time I should line up though, I'm a little concerned about that.
    The manager at the store where I am going told me to be there at 5am.. He expects a crowd.. He said he will be there at 6 and may open then to the people in line.. I hope he does..
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Ok guys, post here with your PRE!!

Where you got it, time and some pics....Or if u didn't get one=(
    Done... No time for pics yet. Got it at Great Northern store.. They had 70 in stock. Pretty good line waiting when I got there about 7:30am

Phone cost an extra $150 for me, as I got a speeding ticket on the way.