Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I just read the best buy inventory sheets and saw that my local best buys are only receiving 4 phones each. Is it a better idea to wait on line at sprint or risk it at Best Buy? What time would you all start on line?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mk9027866 View Post
    I just read the best buy inventory sheets and saw that my local best buys are only receiving 4 phones each. Is it a better idea to wait on line at sprint or risk it at Best Buy? What time would you all start on line?
    Purple.... 74.

Those weren't really good answers were they...?

You might want to try.... searching. Welcome to the forums. You'll find the information you're looking for in any number of threads.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Why would Best Buy, one of the biggest retailers of electronics only stock 4 Palm Pres, judging by the buzz and hype. That would be the stupidest mistake they've ever made.
    Quote Originally Posted by mk9027866 View Post
    You would probably have better luck waiting IN line at a physical sprint store since online sales won't begin until quite some time after the 6th.
    /hijack (sorry OP)

Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    You would probably have better luck waiting IN line at a physical sprint store since online sales won't begin until quite some time after the 6th.
    ugh, now you've gone and done it. Since I have this stuck in my head for the rest of the day, i'm sure as h3ll gonna make you suffer too.

Why do you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?
    If you drive IN a car, why do you fly ON a plane, or ride ON a train?

/hijack (disclaimer: not responsible for further hijacking)
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    /hijack (sorry OP)

ugh, now you've gone and done it. Since I have this stuck in my head for the rest of the day, i'm sure as h3ll gonna make you suffer too.

Why do you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?
    If you drive IN a car, why do you fly ON a plane, or ride ON a train?

/hijack (disclaimer: not responsible for further hijacking)
    Simple: colloquialisms. Due to cultural usage, sometimes a phrase means something other than what the syntax and semantics of the individual words would otherwise suggest.

But it sure as hell is a lot of fun to nit pick about these things, don't ya think? :-)
    english majors!!!
    I see pandas.