1.    #1  
    Since we are a day or two away, can we get a UG w/o the watermark? Anyone have a clean one? I want to do some serious studying tomorrow and the other one gives me a headache (old eyes).
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    I've got a copy in which I personally removed the watermark, but since it was still sourced from SprintGurus, I don't feel comfortable sharing it. My suggestion is find a trial of PDF editor (I use Bluebeam PDF Revu on a regular basis so I already had that installed) and just remove it yourself for your personal use.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I've got a copy in which I personally removed the watermark, but since it was still sourced from SprintGurus, I don't feel comfortable sharing it. My suggestion is find a trial of PDF editor (I use Bluebeam PDF Revu on a regular basis so I already had that installed) and just remove it yourself for your personal use.
    lighten up. SG stole it from Palm anyway. dude just wants it for personal use. it will be downloadable in hours anyway. sheesh.