Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i will probably get in line at 6am at Sprint Saturday morning, what about everyone else? I want to see if most people will be getting in line earlier so I can get an idea if I should get there earlier.
    My plan for friday:

Get off work at 6pm. Head over to Duclaw, a great local brewery based in MD, drink their till about 1:30 their having two special beers on tap. After that catch a movie which is in the mall as well. After doing so I'll be sitting in a lawn chair outside the sprint store which is in the mall as well. I will of course have reading material and possibly my laptop. But I will be first lol.
    Lol your going to be drunk when you get your phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Lol your going to be drunk when you get your phone?
    Hardly, I will have sobered up through the night. The drunkenness will only pass the time quicker.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamMcNeeley View Post
    Hardly, I will have sobered up through the night. The drunkenness will only pass the time quicker.
    Amen to that except if you barf all over your new Pre
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Also from Maryland. I'm goin to wake and bake then hit sprint store around 7. If that's too packed then bestbuy for me
    I hope it's not going to be stupid like the iPhone lines were... There are a lot of hardcore old school Palm peeps though... so who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Amen to that except if you barf all over your new Pre
    No worries there! Only lotsa lotsa hard liquor makes me do that.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Iphone lines were long because they had to sit there and activate the phone in the store
    Quote Originally Posted by kadafy View Post
    Iphone lines were long because they had to sit there and activate the phone in the store
    Uh....you have to do that with the Pre too.....
    Quote Originally Posted by hopalee View Post
    Uh....you have to do that with the Pre too.....
    No you really don't. Sprint wants you to experience Ready Now. If you told your sales rep you wanted to setup your palm account and activate it they cant say "No".
    The Sprint lines probably won't be moving super fast either since you have to activate your Pre in the store as well.
  13.    #13  
    has anybody heard any numbers on Sprint's supply? Will they have like 20 or more per store?

kadafy --> i would like to go at 7am but i dont know if thats too late, 6am might not be early enough either thats why im trying to get a better idea when i should go haha
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I don't think the lines will be too crazy. Nothing around the block or anything. Its suppose to rain tomorrow night in MD too so people are goin to come out in the morning
    I'm not too worried but I just want to get mine and go since I wont be able to play with it all day like I want.
    i'm showing up at 7:55am and i plan on waltzing right in.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I think sprintstores will have a lot in stock. I'm not really worried about it. But I do want to be first so I can give everyone the evil laugh while walkin out
  18.    #18  
    haha ya, i will probably check the lines at 6am and 7am and determine if i should get in line at that time or to go wait closer to 8am
    7:34
    ETUTREO300
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crossover37 View Post
    haha ya, i will probably check the lines at 6am and 7am and determine if i should get in line at that time or to go wait closer to 8am
    That aint a bad move. I may get out there really early and just sit in my truck and watch movies.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast