Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Not a big fan of waiting in line and from what I hear, supplies will be VERY limited here in Colorado. Since there is no telesales, what will you do if they sell out? Ebay? Craigslist? Or wait a few months before the next wave hits stores? Rumor has it that after this first intial wave, we won't see the Pre in stores until July. Anyone hear that as well?
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    Cry? lol
    well does anybody know the average amount of Pre's the Sprint stores are getting? I heard best buy is getting around 4 but thought Sprint was getting around 20 each, im thinking of waiting in line at Sprint Saturday morning
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Latest news is that Sprint will be shipping to their stores every day. Their stocks should be back up pretty quickly. Don't fret... just yet.
    The Best Buy numbers are an average. They're getting 4,000 Pre's in total and there are approximately 1,000 Best Buy stores. Many are not getting any Pre's at all, others will get more than four.

My backup is to simply order one on Saturday if I get shutout. I'll just have to wait for Monday if that happens. At least that's what my rep said.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I'm goin to stand in line as soon as I wake up. Crust in eyes and all. Wake and bake then grab my ipod and go stand in line.
    Order one on Saturday or get one at the store next week. What other alternatives are there?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I talked to a small contract Sprint store and he did say that if he sold out on Saturday, then he would Overnight a phone to me the next day...or maybe Monday. That sounds promising so I might go to his store on Saturday. Anyone else have a store promise that?
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I think most people are goin to be in line at sprint stores so you can try to sneak off to a best buy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Diako View Post
    Cry? lol
    That was my plan. I was going to do a "leave britney alone" type thing but in the form of "I want my Pre!"
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by chad783 View Post
    I talked to a small contract Sprint store and he did say that if he sold out on Saturday, then he would Overnight a phone to me the next day...or maybe Monday. That sounds promising so I might go to his store on Saturday. Anyone else have a store promise that?
    That's what I heard. Worst case seems to be to wait until Monday, provided you order on Saturday.
    the nearest overpass
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crossover37 View Post
    well does anybody know the average amount of Pre's the Sprint stores are getting? I heard best buy is getting around 4 but thought Sprint was getting around 20 each, im thinking of waiting in line at Sprint Saturday morning
    I know there are at least 3 best Buys in/around San Antonio getting the Pre. The lowest any of the 3 has on order is 18. The highest is 32.

I have no idea how many the Sprint Stores are getting.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike5 View Post
    I know there are at least 3 best Buys in/around San Antonio getting the Pre. The lowest any of the 3 has on order is 18. The highest is 32.

I have no idea how many the Sprint Stores are getting.

Cheers
    Hey Mike! A fellow San Antonian! I'm going to the DeZavala store. Not that I believe him, but the guy at BB at the Rim told me that NO STORE in San Antonio was getting more than 10 units..... BAH!
    order in sprint store or telesales, then take a nap (since i wont have a new gadget to set up)
    I see pandas.