Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I'll be switching July 1st (or whenever its available after that date) from what I think is the worst phone ever for texting:
    Samsung SPH-M300. And worst battery life too.

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    2 1/2 year old Tmobile Dash. I'd love to stay with Tmobile but their lack of a good 3G network is a game over. Besides, I get a 24% discount for Sprint through my job!
    Depending on how WWDC09 goes with the new iPhone announcement, it's either the new iPhone or a Palm Pre... I guess we'll see in a few days.
    Samsung Instinct.

I'll actually miss some of the features, such as taking videos, voice dialing, visual voice mail, SD Card, and launching Navigation from the Contacts, but it's that time of year again for a new phone.
    I think i've been holding on to this one way too long...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I see pandas.
    Treo 755p and she has done her job well, but now it is time to say goodbye Palm OS, hello WebOS.

Is it strange that my wife refers to herself as a "Treo widow"?
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Treo 755p, I have been using the PAlm OS for 7 years now, leave PAlm OS will be a big change for me, and all my 30 or so Apps.
    Sprint client since 1998. Treo 650, Treo 700, Treo 755p, Palm Pre till it died--- now have HTC EVO
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Pearl
    treo 700wx (previously a treo 650). I don't care about the iphone, no ATT reception where i live, and alltell hardware is crap, and I hate verizon. So I've been with sprint for ages and with palm since the 650. Just time for an upgrade.
    Instink
    My 2 year old Centro. Never broke once, never had one problem with it (except for battery drain).
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    was supposed to be a 700p, but i had to get an 800w when the 700p got so beat it up it got unreliable.

i've been quite happy with the 800w and i'll hold on to it for a backup.
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Blackberry Storm. Not a bad phone, but I'm a gadget snob and the Browser just doesn't cut it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    But... But... But... that phone has QuickShare!!! Why would you give it up!!!

(WTH is QuickShare?)
    Eh...it is a bluetooth SE protocol that will dynamically scale down a picture if the receiving phone doesnt support the native format/size. Something like that. =)
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I'll be upgrading from a Treo 650 that's on it's last leg and that I've had since sometime in 2005 I think. Too long!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I'm saying so long to my Treo 755p, and it's a bit scary. I've had Palm OS since the original Palm Pilot (also the III, VII, Clie and 700p). I'm not going to put it in the box just yet, but it will be nice to have a proper mobile browser for a change, Opera Mini notwithstanding.

I just hope the Pre has a decent game of solitaire available.
    Ditching the Storm also (the worst BB I've ever had, and I've had them all going back to 1999).

The click (SurePress) screen is a serious design flaw in this phone.
    Not sure what RIM was thinking when they came up with that

Can't wait to have the Pre...
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I'll be saying goodbye to my Sprint Touch Pro. It's only been 8 months but WinMo 6.1 isn't cutting it anymore. I've been staunch WinMo supporter since 1998 (Sharp Mobilon HC-4500) and thought Palm was just a toy back when. Funny how the tables have turned for MS...

For now, the Pre has my attention. This will be also be my first Palm ever (PDA or phone!)
    Year old Free Centro compliments of Sprint for having 3 defective Touch's (by far the worst phone i have ever owned)!!

PS- Can't believe how people have ragged on Pre battery life when its a similiar battery to the Centro which is by far the best battery i have ever had (i rarely charge the thing and use the web all day basically) ..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    Year old Free Centro compliments of Sprint for having 3 defective Touch's (by far the worst phone i have ever owned)!!

PS- Can't believe how people have ragged on Pre battery life when its a similiar battery to the Centro which is by far the best battery i have ever had (i rarely charge the thing and use the web all day basically) ..
    You must have a Godly battery because I have to charge mine every night and that is with Power Hero saving every bit of juice it can...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast