Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    For unknown reason, my Blackberry has decided to the bed. Every ten minutes I get an "Error 523" and it needs to be reset.

I have a distinct feeling that it knew I was constantly checking PreCentral for the latest news on the mobile site.

Though I am a little concerned with the battery life of the Pre and some of the limitations, I'll work through them quickly.

I didn't expect my Blackberry to be spiteful though....

New plan went into effect today!! Goodbye Friends and Family 2500 for $100. Hello Everything data 3000!!

*Disclaimer* This post serves no actual purpose. I'm tired of waiting for my Pre and starting to go stir crazy. Please disregard and call the nearest mental institution for me...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Wipe it with Crack util and reload the OS!
    This is the 3rd post I've seen about phones suddenly going bad just in time for the Pre. LOL!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    This is the 3rd post I've seen about phones suddenly going bad just in time for the Pre. LOL!
    And I'm sure each and every one of their spouses believed their stories.
    LOL yeah my wife's been wondering why i've been letting our 8 month old daughter throw my 755p around
    yeah i have tmobile... well because i work for tmobile and my wife has been trying to figure out why im getting sprint lol.

"i need a personal line babe, thats all"