Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    this would **** me off. i have work at 10am and wanted to get one before.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Wow! It's like a Fast Pass at Disney World. I love going past all those sweaty people who've been waiting 45 minutes in line while I head off to Splash Mountain via the fast lane.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomascco View Post
    Wow! It's like a Fast Pass at Disney World. I love going past all those sweaty people who've been waiting 45 minutes in line while I head off to Splash Mountain via the fast lane.
    agreed!

Some more Premier benefits -

RECOGNITION - You are recognized as a "player" and are treated accordingly. Your aura and status symbols signal to the common stranger to "keep away" and not to bother you.

SELECT ASSOCIATION AND EXCLUSIVITY - You can avoid the common masses. You fly above the crowds and operate at a different level. You are insulated in the V.I.P. section.
    Palm just announced their new line of clothing "Premier Club"

I've always wondered what the sequel to Members Only would be.
    I see pandas.
  5. faz
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    more like you owe me $5 for wasting my time.... Lol

why post something like this....???
    lolll
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post

dude i need to find one of these to wear on sat morning -

they'll shuffle me right to the front of the line wearing this puppy!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts

First rule of Premier Club... don't talk about Premier Club.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    But NEW customers are not the ones who are going to be purchasing a Pre. You will see very few people jumping ship for the Pre in the first few months of its release. And even fewer once the other carriers pick it up!

I wasn't being rude. This was a joke, though I apologize to the OP if it was misconstrued and can see how it could be.

OP.... I apologize if there was confusion about my post.

As for the content of the original post, I'm a Premier Member as well, but I also understand logistics. What has happened here is that Sprint had every intention of allowing us to buy our phones early until they starting thinking about this...

Here's the math...
    X number of Premier members in Y radius. Z percentage of Premier members may choose to get Pre. B number of Pre's have been sent to stores, with some stores only getting B-50%B, plus partner stores only receive C Pre's. How does Sprint account for this? What if Z+30% decide to buy Pre? They run out of Pre's for NEW customers.

Confusing... exactly. The reason we haven't heard ANYTHING is that they couldn't figure it out. So they stayed quiet...

And that's why I find speculation on something that has already been decided (as evidenced by the silence), amusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    dude i need to find one of these to wear on sat morning -

they'll shuffle me right to the front of the line wearing this puppy!
    Im not sure what's worse, actually still owning the MO, or admitting it publicly
    I see pandas.
    Im not sure what's worse, actually still owning the MO, or admitting it publicly
    don't own one and never would. but i think they actually made a comeback???

crazy kids today.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Concerned, I stopped in to my local cooperate Sprint store. They stated that they had heard they were now supposed to hush about opening at 8am, instead telling people they would open at 10am. Both of the people I talked with there had been telling people 8am all along and this "tell people we don't open till 10" thing was a very recent development. Their statement was something like "We're open at 8. Whoever shows up and stands in line will get a pre, until we run out of stock, no matter whether you're premier or not."

They made it sound like they're getting 20-30 calls a day about the pre, which is going to get me to show up an hour earlier than I had originally planned (6 instead of 7).
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    First rule of Premier Club... don't talk about Premier Club.
    The second rule of Premier Club is: you DO NOT talk about Premier Club!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    You call 10 trillion a Recession?
    If you lived in the great depression you would not call this a depression. The depression was much worse than this. This is a drop in the bucket. But we're using the terms subjectively here. These terms are actually well defined. A believe a recession is defined as a minimum of two consecuitive quarters of negative growth of the economy as a whole. The only thing really in question is how to take the measurement; that is, precisely what do you look at to determine the direction and rate of growth of the economy (e.g. do you look at total value of exports every month? No good, this doesn't include the sevice industry)
    Just checked again with my Corp. store. They say 8am for everyone, but did ask again if I had registered with Sprint. I'd love to believe some wonderful e-mail is going to arrive, but I doubt it, and store rep would not confirm anything. Bummer is the store is in a Mall with several entrances. Which door gets opened first?
    New Math: gas mask + stink bomb = no line
    I am with you on your Idea!!!

The Corporate store in my area said they where opening on saturday at 8am now as far as any details about launch day, they said and I qoute "We are a corporate store and can not give out any information."
    Last edited by mmb113; 06/04/2009 at 07:44 PM.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    There's an app for that.
    Pre-Game Meal

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I called 5 stores today 3 of which were corperate and 2 were non and I got bascially all the same info from the corperate stores..... They will be opening up at 8 am for premier customers and 10 am for everyone else. I was also told that all premier customers that signed up for the "Pre email notification" will be sent a email no later than friday evening telling them that they willl have a pre for them at the closest Sprint corp. store. I was also told that you will need to print out the email that sprint sends and bring it to the corp. store to verify that your are on their list, and not someone elses. All 3 corp. stores i called told me this but were very tight lipped about anyother info.... and it was quite hard to get the email info out of them. I suspect that at all of the non corperate stores will be opening up at 8 am or later to sell pres to first come first served.
    Quote Originally Posted by coney27 View Post
    I called 5 stores today 3 of which were corperate and 2 were non and I got bascially all the same info from the corperate stores..... They will be opening up at 8 am for premier customers and 10 am for everyone else. I was also told that all premier customers that signed up for the "Pre email notification" will be sent a email no later than friday evening telling them that they willl have a pre for them at the closest Sprint corp. store. I was also told that you will need to print out the email that sprint sends and bring it to the corp. store to verify that your are on their list, and not someone elses. All 3 corp. stores i called told me this but were very tight lipped about anyother info.... and it was quite hard to get the email info out of them. I suspect that at all of the non corperate stores will be opening up at 8 am or later to sell pres to first come first served.
    what geographic area are you in?

this will be sweet. this way i can go at 8am and i won't have to deal with any miscreants in line.
    HOly SmOkes, Gekko!
    Please tell me you're nowhere near Denville, New Jersey!! Clearly you're taking your game to the next level. Keep me away from whatever line you're in!!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast