• Sold out

4 7.14%
  • In-Stock

50 89.29%
  • Order only

2 3.57%
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    SO I called my local Sprint store (Sprint, Ferndale in Michigan) and was told that they will be open early on Saturday morning but all their Pres were already pre-sold and that I would be able to place an order that will get filled on Tuesday (hopefully, he said). I said that I wasn't aware that Sprint was pre-selling Pres. He said in fact that they were.

I then called another local store (Sprint, Auburn Hills) who said that their Pres were not sold but he also could not even give me a guess as to how many Pres they would have to sell on Saturday but he did say that I should plan on getting there around 6am..

I was thinking more like 5am.

I'm not sure what this means other than I hope I can get my hands on one Saturday rather than having to have to wait even longer.

Has anyone else been told this by their stores?
    "You can't change people, only your reaction to them"
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    It seems like some stores are allowing pre-sales by keeping a list. I heard some Radio Shacks and Best Buys are doing the same thing. Seems inconsistent :/ I think stock will get wiped out before the end of the day, but will be replenished daily after that.
    Pres will be in stock, but limited.
    My store says they have not even brought out the Palm Pre phones, or the accessories, and won't do so until it's time to set up for 8am on Saturday. There has been absolutely no pre-ordering going on at my store.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    It's varied greatly, depending on your location... you should pay a visit to the threads in the Official [Location] Subform for more information, as stories such as yours are a dime a dozen. Basically, nobody is really sure what's going on, so your best bet is to call every store around you, figure out if there are lists, decide where your best chance would be, and get in line early.
    Lots of Sprint stores have wait lists that they started weeks ago.
    corporate stores can't have the "waiting list" its first come first served confirmed with few stores in my area
    sprint stores have a waiting list, coorporate stores don't
    ya corporate stores have a strict first come, first serve policy... I do think even 3rd party stores or w/e shouldn't be giving a list out either. It def should be first come, first serve.
    My corporate store(Macomb, MI) put me on their 'wait list', which truly is only a call list for Saturday morning.

They told me they would start calls at 8:00 AM, but it was still first come first serve.

I think I will be waiting for that call outside of the store.
    i heard something about corporate stores not having a list?? anyone else heard this??
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Heard today from Best Buy that they will be only getting 3 per store. Sprint stores will be getting 5-10 depending on the size. So if you are on a waitlist #25 you are SOL.
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    haha, i wouldnt believe something you "heard" at bestbuy.
    Quote Originally Posted by en0x View Post
    corporate stores can't have the "waiting list" its first come first served confirmed with few stores in my area
    Tell that to all the Sprint stores that have us on wait lists. Bottom line, every store does it their way because they can't all be monitored. The facts are people waiting in line will end up being pissed or people who are supposed to be on a wait list are going to be pissed. One way or another a lot of people are going to be pissed on Sat.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by richcracker View Post
    i heard something about corporate stores not having a list?? anyone else heard this??
    I called back the Auburn Hills store and asked point blank if they had a wait list and they said "No, they don't". I'm thinking it's a Corp store.

How do you know for sure you're dealing with a Corp store?
    "You can't change people, only your reaction to them"
  16. msb
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tialoc View Post
    How do you know for sure you're dealing with a Corp store?
    Yes, how can I tell the difference?