1.    #1  
    Probably get burned for this, but I'm gonna try anyway.

I posted something a while ago and got no answers...sorry if it's a dumb question, but this WAS an issue on my other devices (Treo 650 and Centro)

If I am syncing my Pre with our Outlook Exchange Server at work, can I choose to sync email, but NOT the Tasks?

Sorry, I don't think that's a dumb question cuz it WAS an issue before, but I am sure someone will straighten me out.
    yes you can choose what specifically you want to sync within EAS - Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Mail. but NO Memos. PalmOS EAS did not allow this choice - it was an "all or nothing" deal. does that answer your question, pops?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    yes you can choose what specifically you want to sync within EAS - Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Mail. but NO Memos. PalmOS EAS did not allow this choice - it was an "all or nothing" deal. does that answer your question, pops?
    Yup. Tks. BTW, you crack me up.
    Hmm, Versamail 4.01 on my Treo 755 lets me decide what to sync.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by furreverdad View Post
    Yup. Tks. BTW, you crack me up.
    Can you please explain how to do this?. I cannot syn only mail. Always syn my contacts too. Thanks
    you can do this with pocket mirror, specifying which you want to sync.
    I believe he's asking about syncing EAS not a basic Outlook account on a computer.

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe you can simply delete the Exchange account(s) from your contacts application which will remove the contacts and syncing.
    I'm assuming that "Y" is for B"Y"U.....Go Cougars.....