1.    #1  
    Has anyone seen the Wi-Fi settings dialog? I'm curious if you can setup proxy servers for certain access points. My work requires a Proxy server setting to visit external internet sites....

Thanks!
    KF
    Checked the user guide for both WiFi and Browser settings and found nothing mentioning configuring a proxy server.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #3  
    Ugh! I have to believe it's in there. Seems a common problem at workplaces and college campuses.

If you can't set it, that's an unfortunate deal breaker for me. Guess I'll (we'll) find out tomorrow!
  4.    #4  
    last ditch effort. Now that people have had the Pre in their very own hands, can anyone confirm that there is no way to set a proxy server for a particular Wi-Fi connection?
    Quote Originally Posted by killerfish View Post
    last ditch effort. Now that people have had the Pre in their very own hands, can anyone confirm that there is no way to set a proxy server for a particular Wi-Fi connection?
    Its not there - I was so glad this morning to see it connect to my work wireless network protected by PEAP/MSCHAPv2 but since there is no proxy support, I cannot do jack with it. I am shocked that this went overlooked, if true. This trumps all the little bugs we're discussing - this is essentially a huge requirement miss in my opinion.
    Yeah -- what the hell? No proxy server support?
  7.    #7  
    Showstopper for me too. I literally have $200 ready to spend. It's this or an iPhone 3GS. I'm just holding out hoping Palm fixes this and the EAS issues as I want the Pre.
    Argghhh!!!!! Please, please, somebody give me proxy support!