Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My 755P knows its time is short. I got a text last Saturday morning around 9:00 (the time I expect to be lining up at Best Buy this Saturday morning) from a buddy asking about the Pre. As it came in the phone reset and when it was back up and running, the SMS indicator was displaying 1 new message, but there wasn't one. I tried a soft reset and then a hard reset, but the icon will not go away. Maybe it is Treo's way of asking for 1 more chance???
    Is it strange that my wife refers to herself as a "Treo widow"?
    My Treo 650 is over 4 years old and has been acting funny lately too. If it reboots to the phone screen, it looks like it hasnt repainted the entire image. After hitting any of the buttons, it works fine. It has been dunked in the tub by my 2 year old, and after 2 days of keyboard paralysis, it works fine. It has been dropped numerous times etc. It takes a licking and keeps on ticking. The screen is in perfect condition and I am planning on using it as a wireless bluetooth keyboard for my HTPC. Do any of you have "repurposing plans" for your nearly replaced phones?
  3.    #23  
    Update: My Treo came back to life! It's working fine today. Clearly, it wants another chance.

I'm still hoping to get a Pre tomorrow, but from this point on I'm keeping my plans very quiet (lest the Treo hears and throws another tantrum).

blackbird34608, that's a very good question. I can't imagine getting rid of my Treo and I've been trying to think of a use for it... I haven't thought of anything great just yet!
    SUNSPOT
    Arena Rock for Geeks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12