Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Are those of you that we're going to camp out still going to? Or are you just going to show up a little early? I'm a little confused. First Sprint says there's going to be a shortage. When I heard that I figured I better get ready to camp out. Now they're changing their tune and saying not to expect a frenzy. So which one is it?!?
    Last edited by palandri; 06/04/2009 at 10:27 AM.
  2.    #2  
    I meant NOW not KNOW. Blonde moment!
    You probably don't need to camp out but I would be there like an hour early
    Quote Originally Posted by i.freakin.heart.palm View Post
    I meant NOW not KNOW. Blonde moment!
    I fixed it!
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

I will be there with bells on at 4 am. This isn't Black Friday, and temps are supposed to be in the 70's in the morning where I live...

Also, if I showed at 4 and there was a line around the block, I could just go home and wait till next week.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    I'm going to leave the house @ 6. Go to McDonalds. Get food and drive to Sprint.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rposa View Post
    I'm going to leave the house @ 6. Go to McDonalds. Get food and drive to Sprint.
    My plan exactly, minus the McDonalds though, I gave up eating fast food years ago
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Wow... see I plan on getting to the corp store only 15-30 minutes or so before 8. I'm not too worried right now about getting one. I think people are worried for no reason.
    I am not going to buy it until I can actually touch and feel it myself.
    Also, it would be CRAZY to buy anything until seeing what the new iPhone will do which is coming out Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by rposa View Post
    I'm doing the same thing with the exception of replacing McDonalds with Starbucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by searchable View Post
    Also, it would be CRAZY to buy anything until seeing what the new iPhone will do which is coming out Monday.
    Unless you despise Apple on general principle and refuse to become another Apple Sheep, like many of us here.

The new iphone could have a holographic display, with built in satellite phone functionality, facial recognizer, 5 Ghz CPU and a 4 week battery and I still wouldn't care, unless it was $20 on a $30/month plan.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    i think the new iphone will def have some improvements, probably same old song and dance though, i bet they change sizes you can buy (ie 8 GB, 32 GB) plenty of software fixes in the 3.0 update, rumored compass, other seemingly minor things...
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    I'm doing the same thing with the exception of replacing McDonalds with Starbucks.
    theres a starbucks next to our sprint store, too bad I don't like starbucks
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    im in a rural area with a sprint corp store and a best buy within 50 mi, im going to get there at 7, they said they will have it, plus the bb down the street will have 4
    Quote Originally Posted by searchable View Post
    I am not going to buy it until I can actually touch and feel it myself.
    I love my Ipod touch. Hate AT&T... love Sprint. I have 30 days to test drive the Pre... where's the risk?
    My Sprint 3rd party store (mall kiosk actually) is opening at 8, I will be there at 6.
    I stopped in yesterday to get some info on whether they could activate a Pre with my new EPRP plan, the woman said yes, and said they got 7 in Wednesday, don't know if they're going to get any more before Saturday.
    If all they have is 7, getting there 2 hours before should be good enough in my small city of 35,000.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Well the manager I talked with at the Sprint store said they will have about 250 Pre's on hand but I'm still getting there about 5am
    Ya I highly doubt they will have 250 of them
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Ya I highly doubt they will have 250 of them
    And why do you doubt this? This is a very large sprint store and he is a person I know and trust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Unless you despise Apple on general principle and refuse to become another Apple Sheep, like many of us here.

The new iphone could have a holographic display, with built in satellite phone functionality, facial recognizer, 5 Ghz CPU and a 4 week battery and I still wouldn't care, unless it was $20 on a $30/month plan.
    Wow that's pathetic. I could care less about sheeple, I care about
    do I like the gadget" and "does it work for me." Try not to worry about appearances and buy something that works for you. If the iPhone doesn't work for you then great, try something else.

You're silly to discount something just because you're worried about appearances -- that makes you basically the same as people buying the iPhone because it's the "in phone" to buy and want to have a certain appearance.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast