Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Having a compressed work schedule is awesome, I'm off Friday!
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    If I can stream the video from work, I am in!

Can you 'borrow' a few non-Palm branded microUSB cables to confirm if they will charge and xfer data to the Pre?
    I'm in
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Can't stream from work. Will this video be posted after its through?
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    If I'm not in a meeting still I'll be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    If I can stream the video from work, I am in!

Can you 'borrow' a few non-Palm branded microUSB cables to confirm if they will charge and xfer data to the Pre?
    Already been done... and yes.
    I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    /Dieter Pokes head out

....Yes, I've had the Pre for about a week now. I know that despite my best efforts (and because of some other factors), I didn't cover everything everybody wants to know -- especially the questions from the 'Help us review the pre' thread. I will definitely be answering those over the weekend.

But what I'm thinking I'd like to do is a live ustream video feed on Friday afternoon, around 3 eastern, where I'll answer questions from you guys. Seems like a good way to give back to all of you.

Would you watch / participate?

On a plane today, so please don't take lack of response from me until much later to mean anything.

Edit: We're on!

Count me in too if the job doesn't block it.
    We need linky.
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    Having a compressed work schedule is awesome, I'm off Friday!
    That's govermernt lingo. If you don't mind me asking, what agency do you work for?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    That would be great, thanks!
    I'd tune in!
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I'm in!
  14.    #54  
    http://www.precentral.net/sites/prec...ntrallive.html

A chat will happen WAY too fast for me to keep up, so what I'll do is tell people to open the above in a new window. I'll also start a new thread for people to post questions in -- it will be a little crazy in that thread, but it will mean that I can answer a question, refresh, and move on.

We'll go for about an hour or so. If you guys like this, we MAY turn it into a regular thing.

also, we're going to have a surprise guest!!
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I am in
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Already been done... and yes.
    Good! I bought two Seidio car chargers from PreCentral store for almost the cost of one Palm branded one!

Now, Mr Bohn, you should conclude the chat by using a Centro battery and charging it to dispell any compatibility issues.

Link please...
    Oh, is it going to have a threaded chat where we can ask you questions on the fly?
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    http://www.precentral.net/sites/prec...ntrallive.html

A chat will happen WAY too fast for me to keep up, so what I'll do is tell people to open the above in a new window. I'll also start a new thread for people to post questions in -- it will be a little crazy in that thread, but it will mean that I can answer a question, refresh, and move on.

We'll go for about an hour or so. If you guys like this, we MAY turn it into a regular thing.

also, we're going to have a surprise guest!!
    why did you kill the feed, I wanted to see how many more times you were going to pick your nose.
    Im down...Got out of work early..cough cough...lol

Info?
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I'm sorry if this was covered already, but I wanted to know if the Pre does not upload to Sprint Picture Mail, how can we upload photos? What will happen to the tons of photos that I already have too?

Of course, other than uploading to a Facebook or Youtube or something.
    Im in
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast