Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
  1. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Dieter,

this link: http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-c...s-video-review

Takes you to the 10 minute overview, not a video going over the pictures and video.
  2.    #22  
    thanks xyg, just fixed that.

Btw: video chat is on!
    I'll be at work also, but I'll at the least have my headphones on and listen (if it's not blocked).

******DIETER: You're title for this topic says "July 5th". I'm assuming you meant June 5th. Just wanted to let you know so people don't get confused.
    I am in!!!
    We wants it, we needs it. Must have the PREcious.
    Hoooozaaaaah!!!!!
    I'm in. A couple questions to start out:

Does Classic maintain a persistent state between launches? For example, if you're using eReader in Classic and flick away the emulator card, when you reopen Classic, will eReader still be launched?

As someone with over 100 memos on my Treo, your observation that there doesn't seem to be a way to import memos on the Pre is very disappointing. As a workaround, how fast do short Word documents load in the Doc Viewer? (D2G on a Treo is kinda slow which keeps me from using it more often).

Organizing lots of docs - does the Doc viewer offer a file picker that can navigate subdirectories, or is it one big, flat list of docs? How about the PDF viewer?
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitman View Post
    I'm in. A couple questions to start out:

Does Classic maintain a persistent state between launches? For example, if you're using eReader in Classic and flick away the emulator card, when you reopen Classic, will eReader still be launched?
    That's a great question. Now that you mention it, it would kind of make-or-break the usefulness of Classic on the Pre for me.
    Would anybody like to act as a scribe and record some of the answers to the questions and post them on here? Either that or record the video and put it on youtube or something? I have to work until 5 and to be brutally honest, I plan on going to the bar for the rest of the evening. I've seen some great questions posted in some other threads that I'd love to hear the answer to.
  9. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Wicked.
    Count me in.
    Where's the popcorn?...count me in....I'm there.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    I have to work also. Hopefully someone will save and post the chat. Great idea to have the live chat!! Have fun!
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    I am in, but DAMN you Dieter for keeping the information from us!!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Bring it on!!
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    You mean tomorrow night.

EXCELLENT!
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Dieter Rules!!!
    ETUTREO300
    Yep!
    Definitely, count me in! If you are emailing info, send to steve@startuptrek.net

I will also be reviewing the Pre by Saturday evening, at Startup Trek
    steve bell

Sharp Zaurus>HP200LX>Cassiopeia E-10>Palm Pilot 1000/5000>iPaq 3600>HP 360/620LX>Palm III, IIIx>Diamond Mako>Palm V>Palm Vx>Psion 5Mx>iPaq 3630,3670>Samsung i300>Sony Clie NX70>Kyocera 7135>Sony PEG T50>Samsung i330>Treo300>Samsung i500>Sony NZ90>Sony SJ33>Rim 7230>Sprint Treo 600>Treo 600>iPaq H4355 PPC>iPod + Sprint Treo 600>Sony Clie NX-73, Th55>Sanyo 8200>Treo 650>Tungsten T5+BB 7290>iPhone 2G>iPhone 3G>AT&T BB Curve>AT&T BB Storm>BB Bold>Sprint Curve>Sprint/Palm Pre (6/6/09)
    Count me in too
    count me in!!!!
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast