1.    #1  
    Palm Pre review: To Pre or not to Pre?

Fortune senior writers Michael V. Copeland - a BlackBerry fan - and Jon Fortt - an iPhone devotee - share their reactions to Palm's new smart phone.

Michael V. Copeland and Jon Fortt, senior writers
    Last Updated: June 4, 2009: 9:43 AM ET

NEW YORK (Fortune) -- Here's how we are going to break this review down. I am Michael Copeland -- I'm a BlackBerry user. I have the Bold. It's a silly name, but I never reference it public ("Where's my bold?" See -- silly). My colleague Jon Fortt is an iPhone user/lover. The reason I point this out, is that BlackBerry users and iPhone users are likely to have different reactions to Palm's shiny new Pre.

Palm Pre review: Blackberry and iPhone users are impressed - Jun. 4, 2009
    Very honest review.

The fact that iPhone users main things are "screen size and app store" it seems that Palm has done the best they can on their first try.

Now just continue the software and app store support.
  3. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Palm Pre review: To Pre or not to Pre?

Fortune senior writers Michael V. Copeland - a BlackBerry fan - and Jon Fortt - an iPhone devotee - share their reactions to Palm's new smart phone.

Michael V. Copeland and Jon Fortt, senior writers
    Last Updated: June 4, 2009: 9:43 AM ET

NEW YORK (Fortune) -- Here's how we are going to break this review down. I am Michael Copeland -- I'm a BlackBerry user. I have the Bold. It's a silly name, but I never reference it public ("Where's my bold?" See -- silly). My colleague Jon Fortt is an iPhone user/lover. The reason I point this out, is that BlackBerry users and iPhone users are likely to have different reactions to Palm's shiny new Pre.

Palm Pre review: Blackberry and iPhone users are impressed - Jun. 4, 2009
    thanks man,
    this is a home run .
    I wish battery had more juice , the rest of the bugs can be fixed by OTA
    Fortune often makes the most ridiculous assessments (city lists especially) but this was a good piece with no bias.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery