1.    #1  
    Last edited by palandri; 06/04/2009 at 07:23 AM. Reason: changed title per request.
  2.    #2  
    please fix title to Stock Levels.
    Thanks for posting! So, when I called the Best Buy near me on Tuesday, they told me that they were getting 3 of them. Now according to that list, it says they currently have 3 on hand, 3 on order, and 1 in transit. Perhaps they placed another order??
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Thanks for posting! So, when I called the Best Buy near me on Tuesday, they told me that they were getting 3 of them. Now according to that list, it says they currently have 3 on hand, 3 on order, and 1 in transit. Perhaps they placed another order??
    Chances are supplies will trickle in slowly over the next couple of months.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    good find
    Just like we predicted. Most stores at around 5, some with up to 20, a lot with 0.
    Palm III -> Visor Prism -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro

Ev-Do Rev. A Tethered on my TP:
    i would imagine they probably called the stores and did a quick survey of how many inquiries were made and shipped inventory based on that... from these numbers looks like there should be plenty available on saturday......
    Wow. Good info. Hope this works out for everyone on Precentral if your not going to a Sprint Store.
    That's not that many if that's all the stores getting them. Lets assume you say On Hand is what they already have in stock. On Order and In Transit are the same thing really. But even so adding up both the On Hand and In Transit I only got around 11,000 to 15,000 units going out to Best Buy stores. This sound about right or are the stock levels lower than we though. Does this mean the Sprint Stores will have a decent stock level then? I sure hope so, my Best Buy is getting two to four at most so my best bet is a Sprint Store seeing as I can't get to Best Buy before I have to go to work.

Interesting numbers and good find, I don't know what to think anymore. To many rumors and stuff floating around it's driving me nuts. I hope I get one but at this point I don't care.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Good find lets hope i can get to a store and get me one!
    I just got back from my local Best Buy. I showed the mobile manager the printout and he shook his head. He said the figures are wrong. But not wrong in a good way. Like for his store it said 3 were in transit. He already had the phones and only got 2. He looked at the other stores and what they had, and then took me over to the computer and pulled up a bunch of stores and showed me that most of the stores are getting a lot less than what was stated in the PDF file. We went through a good portion of the list.

So don't depend on the list. I looks like Best Buy won't be getting that much. It looked like the largest stores were getting 10 to some of smaller getting 0 or 1. I didn't see the entire list but it didn't look good.

You might want to look at alternate plans other than Best Buy. He did say that they were told that the Sprint stores were getting a larger amount than most people expect.