1.    #1  
    Forgive me if this is a stupid question, or if it's been answered already somewhere else...I did look, but I couldn't see any reference to my question, which is:

I have the Palm Treo 755p, and I use the Palm Desktop (for calendar and contacts)...Without using the "Classic" App, will the Pre's calendar (and contact manager) import all of my old info?

Again, I'm sorry if this is a luddite question...I just have so many contact, and calender info, that I really need to know the answer...And I don't want to have to rely on Classic...I'm all for moving forward, I just want to know if I'm going to be able to import/synch all of my old info, or if I'm basically going to be starting with a blank slate.

Thanks, Pre Peeps!
    There is a one-time import. They will not sync with the Pre.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    There is a one-time import. They will not sync with the Pre.
    How does that one-time improt work? When you buy it at the store (do they transfer your info?), or is it when you set the phone up on your computer for the first time?
    Thanks...
    Last edited by AussieMega; 06/04/2009 at 12:05 PM. Reason: typo
    According to the Pre Central review, there are no longer memos, just sticky notes. I have over 400 memos and reference many often! Will they go to sticky notes are do we no longer have the until 3rd party support?
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Quote Originally Posted by xenophonite View Post
    According to the Pre Central review, there are no longer memos, just sticky notes. I have over 400 memos and reference many often! Will they go to sticky notes are do we no longer have the until 3rd party support?
    i deleted all unnecessary Memos and moved the rest to MS Word Docs to use with DTG. better start now!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I hope to copy/move my notes as well. I had lots of Memos, and moved them to Notes when I switched over the a WinMo device. Now I want to make sure they can be used on the Pre if I move over.
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieMega View Post
    How does that one-time improt work? When you buy it at the store (do they transfer your info?), or is it when you set the phone up on your computer for the first time?
    Thanks...
    I would also like to know how this one-time import works. I use palm desktop as well and have over 1100 contacts. How do we move all that to the pre? I was thinking of maybe sending the contacts through bluetooth from my treo650 to the Pre (I remember beaming my contacts from my old i300 to my treo650, transferred everything within seconds). That possible?
    Last edited by myblackz28; 06/04/2009 at 02:58 PM.