Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm not sure if anyone has made this thread yet. I'm wandering who's all going to be camping out on saturday? I just called a store 20 miles away and got one guaruateed to me, but i'll still be there an hour early. I've called a best buy and they've said that there will be a few people camping out there, but they only guaruanteed to have one phone for them so far. Is anyone on here have camping trip plans??
    Sleeping...........
  3. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Your house.
    I'll be at Best Buy at six a.m. Hopefully there won't be a line.
    On a plane. Headed to London and then Venice...

This was scheduled well before we knew this was the launch date.
    Palm III -> Visor Prism -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro

Ev-Do Rev. A Tethered on my TP:
    On the road between Portland OR and San Antonio TX, with an eye open for any Sprint or Best Buy store along the way. Maybe in the wilds of the west there will be a chance to get one with little or no hassle.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Home, waiting for the reviews to come in.
  8. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slbailey1 View Post
    Home, waiting for the reviews to come in.
    Your wait is over, friend.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    hung over
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    Your wait is over, friend.
    Let me clarify - Home, waiting for the USER reviews to come in.
    i havent decided if im going saturday or not... i may wait till monday and see what apple has up their sleeves
    4/5ish I'm heading off to the Sprint store. I might be overdoing it but I've waited too long to not have it day 1 because of not going the extra mile.
    Driving Cross Country... Doh!
    Saturday 12am: Operation: "Pre"-Dawn Recon goes into full effect! that leads to Operation: wait in line... i know the title isnt as sexy as the first one but... it is what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by em.eggers View Post
    i havent decided if im going saturday or not... i may wait till monday and see what apple has up their sleeves
    I'm not waiting for Apple because I will never, ever buy an Apple product. I'm waiting on three things.

1. When and if a Pre version of PDANet is released and tested by end users.
    2. What will HTC announce on June 24th?
    3. Is the rumored Sprint HTC Touch HD is a real device and will it be released by September.

If #1 happens real soon, I will buy the Pre, without my answers to #2 and #3.
    Quote Originally Posted by slbailey1 View Post
    I'm not waiting for Apple because I will never, ever buy an Apple product. I'm waiting on three things.

1. When and if a Pre version of PDANet is released and tested by end users.
    2. What will HTC announce on June 24th?
    3. Is the rumored Sprint HTC Touch HD is a real device and will it be released by September.

If #1 happens real soon, I will buy the Pre, without my answers to #2 and #3.
    I love apple products and the same goes with Palm...

i have never had an Apple product fail me. I've used apple for years. Other things ive used have decided to go retarded on me for lack of better terms. Im no fanboy, but if apple brings iChat to the iPhone thats just one thing that would lure me over.
    Seeking out a Palm Pre for purchase.
    i will be at best buy, at least 2 hours before they open. they will only be getting 11 pres. i will get one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    Your house.
    Winner.

But I will be at the store, probably wake at 0600, get there 0630, wait for an hour or so...
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by em.eggers View Post
    Here's my question: When I get the Pre on Saturday, and I see that Apple has come up with something outstanding, can I take back the Pre and get a full refund for the Pre and the 2 year contract? Or do I stay on the 2 year?
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast