Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In my sleeping bag outside BestBuy. I'll have been there since ~10pm on the 5th (my birthday, haha). Then I'm going straight to the coffee shop across the street for copious amounts of caffeine and free wifi to liveblog about it. Wish me luck!
    calling telesales over and over and tell them that they "FAIL!" Cause I can't sign up for my referal plan with the pre just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter E Kurtz View Post
    Winner.

But I will be at the store, probably wake at 0600, get there 0630, wait for an hour or so...
    Same here but I will take my morning dump first.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    At a sprint store @ 6am.

Which one, is the only question. There's one <1 mile away, but they know nothing about when/what/where. Or at least they're not copping to anything..
    Arrive at Sprint non-corp store at 10am for my appointment to get my reserved Pre. Then home to charge and play.
    Hopefully at a Sprint Store, walking out with a Pre in hand.
    Playing with the Pre I got Friday night! (hopefully)
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Best Buy @ 8ish
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
    Having to work on a Saturday I was supposed to be off. I just hope that after I get out at 1 there are still pres to be sold that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by jknorr View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone has made this thread yet. I'm wandering who's all going to be camping out on saturday? I just called a store 20 miles away and got one guaruateed to me, but i'll still be there an hour early. I've called a best buy and they've said that there will be a few people camping out there, but they only guaruanteed to have one phone for them so far. Is anyone on here have camping trip plans??
    I'll be driving 5 hours south for a wedding. Hopefully I can sneak out while the GF is getting ready and grab one. Otherwise I'll try on Sunday afternoon or next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreInsiders View Post
    In my sleeping bag outside BestBuy. I'll have been there since ~10pm on the 5th (my birthday, haha). Then I'm going straight to the coffee shop across the street for copious amounts of caffeine and free wifi to liveblog about it. Wish me luck!
    How would you feel if you were the only one there?
    I will be up and in front of my Corporate Sprint Store. Depending on if I see a line or not Friday night, I might get there earlier than 7am.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kilword View Post
    calling telesales over and over and tell them that they "FAIL!" Cause I can't sign up for my referal plan with the pre just yet.
    Can you expand on that for me? Are you saying that you have an EPRP plan but you don't think you'll be able to get a Pre on Saturday from a store? Just trying to sort through some differing things I'm hearing, thnx.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtalker View Post
    On a plane. Headed to London and then Venice...

This was scheduled well before we knew this was the launch date.
    I love London!! Have you been there before?
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I messed up the registration for the Friday party at the Plano, TX store. So I went there and asked what the situation was. A rep there said that they have 225 units for the Friday party and will hold 75 units for Saturday. I plan to get there about 20 minutes before they open at 8AM on Saturday. I'm hoping out of 300 units total, I will not have to wait in line to get one.
    I can't decide between waiting at a Sprint store, or Best Buy. I have more confidence Sprint store will have some in stock, and can activate my Pre correctly. I'm less confident of Best Buy having stock, and being able to correctly activate my Pre correctly given my current Sprint family plan. The only reason I would go to Best Buy over Sprint is because Best Buy supposedly has no mail in rebates, a huge plus.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12