1.    #1  
    The iPhone is strangely absent in this review of the "...five handsets that we think are the top cell phones right now in any category."

Best 5 cell phones | Top cell phones - CNET Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    The iPhone is strangely absent in this review of the "...five handsets that we think are the top cell phones right now in any category."

Best 5 cell phones | Top cell phones - CNET Reviews
    HAHAHAHA!!! iphone users are trendy ******bag losers!! hahahahahaha!!
  3. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Their top 5 list is interesting. The Samsung Impression is on it. Uh???
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Keep in mind that it's top cell phones, not top smartphones. The iPhone doesn't perform that well as a phone, but I'm still surprised that it was omitted. That being said, this list is still pretty weak.
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    Keep in mind that it's top cell phones, not top smartphones. The iPhone doesn't perform that well as a phone, but I'm still surprised that it was omitted. That being said, this list is still pretty weak.
    You're right, I guess that's why the Pre is in the Best Smartphone category too.

Best smartphones - CNET Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    The iPhone doesn't perform that well as a phone
    If it was on CDMA, things would be a lot better for Apple. I think it would have sold even more (Not that apple needs that anyway). The 3G speed and voice recption would be much better as well.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    If it was on CDMA, things would be a lot better for Apple. I think it would have sold even more (Not that apple needs that anyway). The 3G speed and voice recption would be much better as well.
    Initially they wanted Verizon, so they would have been. The deal feel through though. I don't think Verizon wanted to give up as much control as AT&T was willing to.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxidasical View Post
    Initially they wanted Verizon, so they would have been. The deal feel through though. I don't think Verizon wanted to give up as much control as AT&T was willing to.
    I'm on Verizon and I'm not waiting for the Pre to come because I know VZW will find a way to gimp the Pre and make it inferior. Also, it looks like CNET removed the Pre from the top 5 cell phones but kept it in the top 5 smartphones list.
    You'd think they know that "Cell" technology doesnt exsist anymore. I guess it's like Rollar-Blades or Band-Aids at this point
    There is no spoon
    Verizon is owned by Vodafone and let me tell you one thing. Never has a carrier been more interested in destroying and crippling the phones before it offers you them.