Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Associated Press has the most exciting Palm Pre video review, see the video here:

Enjoy!
  2. joelpalm
    He is so excited, that he just can't hide it. He was about to lose control.
    He needs to stay behind the camera.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Thank you, I was trying to get the link off of Google earlier.
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
    can we say "nervous nancy" out loud??? lmao!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Or 'shop locally' (on TC) and go here

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...-location.html
    Last edited by johncc; 06/05/2009 at 12:21 AM.
    Around 1:20, when he brings out the iPhone to demonstrate how the Pre has an advantage because of multi-tasking, I have a question:

How the hell did he get that iPhone to run that snappy and fast? Does anyone else on this forum have an iPhone and can let me know whether that is realistic? Things were opening in milliseconds.
    i got a iphone 3g, and theres no way it can go that fast, it was obviously fast forward
    if i do not get the pre... he will be the reason why.
    Quote Originally Posted by precrack View Post
    i got a iphone 3g, and theres no way it can go that fast, it was obviously fast forward
    Yep, I was going to say what iPhone is he using? Looks like he fed the iPhone some crack.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    "as you can see, it's iphone like bar [makes gestures] and it has a flip keyboard [slides open keyboard] yadda yadda..."

The whole time the only thing we can see is his face. That guy needs to be fired. I had to turn my speakers up to like 60% to hear him, and even then he was just mumbling. He's like a 90 year old trapped inside a 35 year old's body.
    Ya I have a 3G as well and I was completely confused as to how it was goin so fast lol....dunno why they did that (Speeding it up) except to make the 3g look better? Kinda like the apple commercials which are complete BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by krump2buck View Post
    Ya I have a 3G as well and I was completely confused as to how it was goin so fast lol....dunno why they did that (Speeding it up) except to make the 3g look better? Kinda like the apple commercials which are complete BS.
    It's weird though, on the description at the side of the screen he's like: move over iphone.
    For some reason, that's the way I've always pictured people that write for the Associated Press...dull & boring!

Good find, LOL!
    The last Palm product I owned was the Zire71..the Prē is bringing me back.
    So, it's bringing sexy back!
  16.    #56  
    Gizmodo has put together a Palm Pre review matrix. It's pretty amazing... Also don't forget Dieter is doing a video chat at 3PM EST to answer questions about the Pre for y'all.
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
    "And with the flick of a finger BOOM goes the dynamite!"
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpanwalking View Post
    "And with the flick of a finger BOOM goes the dynamite!"
    LOL!!! I know exactly what you are talking about. Very funny.

"oh no..."
    He needs to take a couple lines from that iSnort app.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Zzzzzz. That was excruciating.

And the iPhone part was definitely sped up - you can see his fingers moving in that fast-forward jerky motion. Kinda wish the entire video had been taped in fast forward!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast