Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Which is from Fortune. My favorite quote: "Man, if you think this is gonna attract the ladies, you're gonna be wrong!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    Which is from Fortune. My favorite quote: "Man, if you think this is gonna attract the ladies, you're gonna be wrong!"
    Even if i wasn't married, i'm not sure how a phone will help here Maybe he "got nothing" for other reasons? lol
  3.    #23  
    Hilarious. My GF is completely disgusted with my fervent interest in this phone. She keeps saying, "I don't get." No honey you don't get it.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Got it. Thanks Jhoff80 (again)!
    I actually might have enough reading material to keep me happy until Saturday.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
  7. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhay312 View Post
    Hilarious. My GF is completely disgusted with my fervent interest in this phone. She keeps saying, "I don't get." No honey you don't get it.
    Mine is the opposite. Opposite to the point to where she is going to join me in line Saturday morning and purchase a Pre of her own.

I'm so lucky.
  8.    #28  
    Mine is the opposite. Opposite to the point to where she is going to join me in line Saturday morning and purchase a Pre of her own.

I'm so lucky.
    That's awesome. Mine is almost sold on getting a smart phone, but I doubt I could get here to spend big money on one. She's a year away from being out of contract. Maybe the EOS if or when it comes out.
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Excellent job keeping this UTD. Can we get this stickied now please?!
    Quote Originally Posted by notabun View Post
    Excellent job keeping this UTD. Can we get this stickied now please?!
    Second.
    VisorPhone Clone
  11.    #31  
    How does one go about making a post sticky?

BTW added a new review from crunch gear. It's a synopsis of the negatives.
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    A moderator needs to sticky it. I'm too lazy to contact one.
    Wow this list is long. It's all the same info so I just skip to conclusions and final verdicts. It's pretty much a consensus that the hardware is pretty good but not perfect and it's the software that makes it shine. It will only improve with updates and more apps.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Just saw this on cNet: Pre vs. iPhone: Which offers the better value? | Wireless - CNET News

Its about the plan value - still a good one for the Pre & Sprint.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
  15.    #35  
    The cost of the Sprint unlimited plan is the reason I have stuck around so long. Glad to see Sprint finally has a phone worthy of the unlimited package.
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
    Having read many, if not all, the reviews I have to say they are mostly positive. I would be curious to see these same sites' reviews of other popular phones to see how they compare. If I find the time perhaps I will post them. If someone wants to beat me to it, however, I would not complain.
    VisorPhone Clone
    You can cross reference yours with mine, I think we might have a few differentiations: A Comprehensive List Of Palm Pre Reviews (Updated 6/4) | Pre Insiders
    Not sure whether or not you're going to buy the Palm Pre on Saturday? Go to my Palm Pre Reviews page to see a list of blogs/sites that have reviews of the Palm Pre.
  19.    #39  
    Thanks to everyone who has helped me keep up with all of the reviews!
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast