1. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Is the NDA period over? If so, spill the beans that haven't yet been spilled!
    You haven't read any of the reviews that just came out all over the web? Don't think there is going to be anything more big that is going to come out that isnt already known at this point.
    Yeah, the NDA ended at 7:30pm...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Yeah, the NDA ended at 7:30pm...
    Does that mean those dinguses at the Sprint store will finally let me play with the demo unit?
    I am not sure. I don't think employees were under NDA's. Feel free to flame me if I am wrong. I am waiting for the surprise. I haven't gone to BB or any Sprint store yet, I am waiting for Sat. morning.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  6. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I am not sure. I don't think employees were under NDA's. Feel free to flame me if I am wrong. I am waiting for the surprise. I haven't gone to BB or any Sprint store yet, I am waiting for Sat. morning.
    I've talked to Sprint employees who told me that they were required to sign NDA's after trainings.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Hrm, how about an employee get the training and then refuse to sign the NDA....i guess the outcome of that would be termination.
    7:30 was the time, it all makes sense now considering that was when they put their ad up on facebook too. Clever.
    Palm III -> Visor Prism -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro

Ev-Do Rev. A Tethered on my TP: