Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No word on BT DUN?
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Dieter I don't know how you do it, but you do.

Way to Git R Done!
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Great review, I cannot wait to get my Pre. This is an epic day with all of the reviews out!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Typing question: Does the Pre do caps if you hold a letter key down (like the BB) or even better, caps and symbols like the Keycaps app for Palm?

And I think I know the answer to this one: Has Palm finally gotten over its rediculous aversion to profiles, or is the top switch the only way to mute the thing? The lack of profiles is even worse now that the mute button doesn't really mute all sounds.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Hey guys -

Thanks for the kudos. If you have additional questions, could you please post them in the "Help us review the pre" thread? I'll be answering all that stuff over the weekend and it will be easier to have it all in one place.

Honestly, I don't feel like I covered enough! That means plenty more coverage will be coming.

See also the thread I just posted about doing a video chat tomorrow afternoon.
    Palm Pre: The reviews are in - Apple 2.0

Great job on the review and lookie there, you got mentioned in Fortune. Despite the glut of new users (some are ok, but i'm leaning to take a break), its the regular users/bloggers and reviews like this that keep me here. Well done.
    By far the best line of the review

"But bollocks to all of that: touch scrolling on the Pre is fast and smooth as butter."

Put a smile on my face
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    By far the most comprehensive review I read, and I read just about them all. Fantastic job Dieter!
    Whats up with that wack carrying case/pouch. I know alot of you guys keep ur phone in the your pockets but I dont, anybody else dissapointed with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by whaddupdoe View Post
    Whats up with that wack carrying case/pouch. I know alot of you guys keep ur phone in the your pockets but I dont, anybody else dissapointed with it?
    So buy a better case. The one they've included looks to be better than most included cases I've seen.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12