1.    #1  
    So I finally went into the store and played with the owners pre....Aside from what everyone else has said I found out some cool stuff and some NOT so cool stuff...

You CANNOT send a single text to more than ten people this REALLY sucks cause even windows allows atleast 20 lol where did they get 10 from? i Hope an update comes out for this ASAP

In order to pull the battery out its like the toys from back in the day you have to pull this ribbon...i hate this cause it might break eventually...but than again why pull it out

I like how the battery door is not slide up to take off, there is a click button on the bottom to press to take it off

I think the overall flow was good n amazing....the TV looks SPECTACULAR lol better than any other sprint phone

I felt when I was scrolling descriptions on the app store that it was kinda laggy not as quick as the iphone lol I know i hate saying that but you gotta admit iphone is responsive lol...

The camera and pictures are clear as crap n very nice....I however saw existing pictures and they looked horrible and choppy but when the actual picture came up it looks amazing, only looked weird in thumbnail format for some reason...

I couldn't tell if it had forever call log cause it only had ALL calls from 05/27 since that's when we activated...
    The guy said battery life is amazing he was ecstatic about it and said THIS IS THE PHONE

I only had half hour cause store was closing, going again tomorrow feel free to ask stuff you would like me to try

Last edited by hotis300boy; 06/03/2009 at 09:13 PM.
    i'm so jealous!!! i don't live close enough to go check one out. only 59 more hours to go!!!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    @hotis300boy- I used to have your same watch. Times got rough, and I had to sell it. I miss my Breitling... Maybe the Pre will help
    Yeah I went to my local Sprint store today to check out if they had any in.....There is no store there any more! Gone, nothing there at all. So, living in ND has its perks I guess. The next closest store is in Fargo, 80 miles away. BB will be getting them, probably like 2 so looks like I won't have one on the 6th...
    Can't send to more than 10? That is rediculous. I AM NOT BUYING IT, THE IPHONE IS BETTER .
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    You CANNOT send a single text to more than ten people this REALLY sucks cause even windows allows atleast 20 lol where did they get 10 from? i Hope an update comes out for this ASAP
    What about this reviewer here who claimed 18+ recipients (he stopped at 18 and doesn't know how many more he could've added)??
    SprintUsers.com - View Single Post - My Palm Pre Review!! (Just Tested One)
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    In google maps, once you have searched and found a business can it be added to the addressbook directly from google maps?
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    When would you need to text 10 people at once? I'm not flaming, I just don't know when this would be necessary. Ok, maybe a late night mass-text looking for a bootycall, but that's all I can think of.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodie8307 View Post
    When would you need to text 10 people at once? I'm not flaming, I just don't know when this would be necessary. Ok, maybe a late night mass-text looking for a bootycall, but that's all I can think of.
    Haha late night booty call. I like where your head's at! Pun intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by sheltem View Post
    Haha late night booty call. I like where your head's at! Pun intended.
    Wow, I DID NOT need that visual, nasty.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I need it for work. Because when are trucks are gonna be late i can send one text to everyone to let them know that there night is gonna suck, and not having to send 18 texts of the same thing.
    If you've got over 10 people that you have on your late night booty call list then we need to hang out so you can introduce me to some of these girls.
    well if its only 18 people and you can send to 10 at a time you will only need to send it twice. solved.
  14.    #14  
    haha you guys are great ill let you know as soon as I go what my findings are
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    When would you need to text 10 people at once?
    more than 10 people for softball, basketball, volleyball, flag football would be my reasons.
    My Instinct only allows 10 recipients...I remember being a little annoying during the holidays when I wanted to send out a mass Merry Christmas wish to my friends but was only allowed to send 10 at a time.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard