Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
  2. #2  
    Pretty much sums it up! Good luck with your "reservations"
    Last edited by Grim; 06/03/2009 at 06:23 PM. Reason: typo
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
  3. #3  
    ha! i bet thats going down saturday!
  4. #4  
    Excellent depiction of likely scenario.

    I would have about .5% faith in my reservation, but they actually did take a $50 deposit...so I have about 1% faith in my reservation.

    My reservation is at a non-corporate store (obviously) that also claims to be able to get me my phone after 6pm on Friday (I have about 1% faith in that, too), so really it does me zero harm even if they do flake on me. If they do fail me, I can still be at a corporate store before they open on Saturday morning. I figure it's the best of both worlds.
  5. #5  
    That's the best prediction of Saturdays upcoming events I've seen so far. Hopefully the inventory rumors are not accurate and there's enough Pre's on hand to satisfy demand.
    Vis
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    Excellent depiction of likely scenario.

    I would have about .5% faith in my reservation, but they actually did take a $50 deposit...so I have about 1% faith in my reservation.

    My reservation is at a non-corporate store (obviously) that also claims to be able to get me my phone after 6pm on Friday (I have about 1% faith in that, too), so really it does me zero harm even if they do flake on me. If they do fail me, I can still be at a corporate store before they open on Saturday morning. I figure it's the best of both worlds.
    oh if they took my 50, they better hope i get one lol
  7. #7  
    They took my $100 for a deposit. I'll raise all hell if I don't walk out of that place with a 'guaranteed' pre in hand!
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    They took my $100 for a deposit. I'll raise all hell if I don't walk out of that place with a 'guaranteed' pre in hand!
    Now why would you do that? Better start getting your little demons in order, then.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Now why would you do that? Better start getting your little demons in order, then.
    I've bought phones from this same store for a few years now and know the guy there. He wouldn't tell me that I was guaranteed to get one with a deposit if I really wasn't getting one. I have faith in him.

Posting Permissions