1.    #1  
    Pretty much sums it up! Good luck with your "reservations"
    Last edited by Grim; 06/03/2009 at 06:23 PM. Reason: typo
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    ha! i bet thats going down saturday!
    Excellent depiction of likely scenario.

I would have about .5% faith in my reservation, but they actually did take a $50 deposit...so I have about 1% faith in my reservation.

My reservation is at a non-corporate store (obviously) that also claims to be able to get me my phone after 6pm on Friday (I have about 1% faith in that, too), so really it does me zero harm even if they do flake on me. If they do fail me, I can still be at a corporate store before they open on Saturday morning. I figure it's the best of both worlds.
    That's the best prediction of Saturdays upcoming events I've seen so far. Hopefully the inventory rumors are not accurate and there's enough Pre's on hand to satisfy demand.
    Vis
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    Excellent depiction of likely scenario.

I would have about .5% faith in my reservation, but they actually did take a $50 deposit...so I have about 1% faith in my reservation.

My reservation is at a non-corporate store (obviously) that also claims to be able to get me my phone after 6pm on Friday (I have about 1% faith in that, too), so really it does me zero harm even if they do flake on me. If they do fail me, I can still be at a corporate store before they open on Saturday morning. I figure it's the best of both worlds.
    oh if they took my 50, they better hope i get one lol
    They took my $100 for a deposit. I'll raise all hell if I don't walk out of that place with a 'guaranteed' pre in hand!
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    They took my $100 for a deposit. I'll raise all hell if I don't walk out of that place with a 'guaranteed' pre in hand!
    Now why would you do that? Better start getting your little demons in order, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Now why would you do that? Better start getting your little demons in order, then.
    I've bought phones from this same store for a few years now and know the guy there. He wouldn't tell me that I was guaranteed to get one with a deposit if I really wasn't getting one. I have faith in him.