1.    #1  
    Is Best Buy capable of porting a number?

Also, if Mr. Gr must break a contract with the horrid AT&T, can the number still be ported?
  2. joelpalm
    Yes, and yes. Number can be ported as long as you are not delinquent with AT&T
  3.    #3  
    Thank you!!!

I guess I could have "thanked" you, but the looming possibility of passing the 10 posts hurdle was more than I could handle
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    Thank you!!!

I guess I could have "thanked" you, but the looming possibility of passing the 10 posts hurdle was more than I could handle
    Too funny! That's pretty much the same reason I'm writing this post. I wanna see my number go up Up UP!!!
    Reminder: If you are planning on porting do not cancel your ATT account first. When you port the number to Sprint the ATT account will automatically be cancelled.
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB
    Will Best Buy have trouble upgrading me from an off-contract SERO plan to an Everything Data plan? Or should I just play it safe and take care of that at Sprint...
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    Thank you!!!

Best Buy can do just about everything Sprint can do in regaurds to getting the phone. Except credit the phone to your account.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andddlay View Post
    Will Best Buy have trouble upgrading me from an off-contract SERO plan to an Everything Data plan? Or should I just play it safe and take care of that at Sprint...
    Get that done over the phone NOW!!