Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Besides the 10 parties, which of course the vast majority of us do not get a sniff of, has anyone received the email from Sprint saying come in and buy it early on Saturday?

All of the stores here in WNY are saying it is by email invitation only.

So.... has ANYONE gotten a Saturday email?
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Word is that it won't be sent until tomorrow.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    no email here
    Quote Originally Posted by welance View Post
    Besides the 10 parties, which of course the vast majority of us do not get a sniff of, has anyone received the email from Sprint saying come in and buy it early on Saturday?

All of the stores here in WNY are saying it is by email invitation only.

So.... has ANYONE gotten a Saturday email?
    ask tomorrow after 9am EST.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Let me tell you, I read all my email on my Instinct, and the last three days, any time I hear my email notification go off, i just about get the shakes.

I mean, my heart beats faster and I think, maybe this is the one! But, alas, no. Just an email from a loved one. I feel like a bad person when I sigh dissapointedly that its from my Mom or sisters.

Come on Sprint, send them out already!
    Only reason I dont think there is any emails is that all 8 Sprint stores I called said theres no such thing. I would think that since its the stores we have to show these emails to that they would know about them before we did. Not saying there right but just using common sense. Ofcourse I wish it were True!
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Jimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by welance View Post
    Let me tell you, I read all my email on my Instinct, and the last three days, any time I hear my email notification go off, i just about get the shakes.

I mean, my heart beats faster and I think, maybe this is the one! But, alas, no. Just an email from a loved one. I feel like a bad person when I sigh dissapointedly that its from my Mom or sisters.

Come on Sprint, send them out already!
    LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Only reason I dont think there is any emails is that all 8 Sprint stores I called said theres no such thing. I would think that since its the stores we have to show these emails to that they would know about them before we did. Not saying there right but just using common sense. Ofcourse I wish it were True!
    Well, I'm not sure it's "common sense" to assume anyone at a Sprint store knows jack squat.

If there IS a S|P early sale, it will come from corp, not the stores. The peeps at the store may not even know.

Of course, there may not be and we'll all just have to wait. Not long now...
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Nothing here yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknight View Post
    Well, I'm not sure it's "common sense" to assume anyone at a Sprint store knows jack squat.

If there IS a S|P early sale, it will come from corp, not the stores. The peeps at the store may not even know.

Of course, there may not be and we'll all just have to wait. Not long now...
    Corporate cannot suddenly say "GUESS WHAT LADIES?!?! YOU'RE SHOWIN UP EARLY TOMORROW! BE THERE OR BE FIRED~!~!!@!#!@#!@"

So if there is an early sale going on, the people at the stores would at least know they'd be showing up early on Sat morning.
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknight View Post
    "BTW, Sprint stores across America, tomorrow night you'll be hosting an early kick-off party for the Pre. Sorry if this bumps into any other plans any of you might have made. Apologies that you'll have to stay up all night tonight getting ready."
    they know but they can't say. dude at store gave me the eye wink when i asked - and not because he likes me.
    What question did you ask? Friday sales?

There is a Palm/Sprint Conference call for Friday afternoon... anyone's guess as to the topic. Could be about the night or could be about Saturday morning...
    Got a Business Premier e-mail today but nothing specific regarding Friday sales/Saturday sales or anything else about the Pre.

They have us hanging by our thumb nails!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    What question did you ask? Friday sales?

There is a Palm/Sprint Conference call for Friday afternoon... anyone's guess as to the topic. Could be about the night or could be about Saturday morning...
    early premier buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by robot123 View Post
    Bravo sir. Bravo.
    You'll get your Pre, just camp out
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Has anyone heard definitely whether you HAVE to be on the Everything Plan? Currently on a family share plan and refusing to give them yet another$100 a month. They talked me into a PRO/850 less than 30 days ago and the person helping me on the phone today mentioned swapping for the PRE as an option, but I can't do everything plan!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast